jim apple is offline Banned

Going bald at 26

Im going bald at 26 years old....Ive only taken 3 cycles in my life...Cycle 1-testoviron deca Cycle 2-primo and winny Cycle 3-Test cyp.........IS there any good shampoo or whatever to help keep my hair on my head?

TTexas is offline Associate Member
    Shave that shit!
    Dude I'm 32 and started balding at 20. I looked into all of it. It depends how bad it is. Transplants are expensive as hell.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isnt much you can do if your prone to MPB and your using AAS, the end result is a bald head it comes to most of us.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    There are many OTC products out there claiming to help. Your best bet may be to just go to your doctor and see what they think you should do.

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    could try stuff like rogain, proscar, etc.
    There are tonnes of products out there but honestly youre best to just shave it as they can be expensive and it'll fall out eventually.
    Transplants are dodgy IMO as you'll probably eventually end up shaving your head (even if youre 50/60) because theres only so much they can take from around the head to put on top of it. And then you have dodgy scars all over your scalp.

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    I'm 30, only receiding right now but just started my first cycle. I have been considering a transplant but not sure if the steroids are going to allow it. I don't want to do it then be bald anyway a few years later. I guess it depends how many cycles I decide I want to do.

awms is offline Senior Member
    You can get proscar. I bought 30, 5mg tabs on line from china for 16.99 and I take one on monday and one on thur (the half like is 3 days).

I honestly dont know if they are real or not but I figure I will give them a try while im using test so I dont loose my hair. You could always talk to your doc and get a script for them but I have heard if you get the 5mg tabs just cut them in half and take them eod to save money and have less side effects...your body only needs like .5mg a day to keep dht under control and if you take to much your libido will be shot!

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Dutasteride and topical spiro works for me.

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    I use Rogaine and just started about three weeks ago and it seems ok even though they say it takes 6 months to finally start working. I bought mine off ebay for 100 dollars per 6 month supply. Stores wanted same price for one and it is the exact same bottles and expiry dates. Try it!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim apple View Post
    Im going bald at 26 years old....Ive only taken 3 cycles in my life...Cycle 1-testoviron deca Cycle 2-primo and winny Cycle 3-Test cyp.........IS there any good shampoo or whatever to help keep my hair on my head?

Guy's jim apple is a troll....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    First cycle...help

Just read this if you need evidence of this guy's bs...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

hahaha good catch,

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Hahaha, your on it today 007

NYBigGuy23 is offline Banned
    Finnestride or the more common name Propecia works good for me buddy. Give it a try. You can get prescrips for those from your doctor.

02jmesherghi is offline New Member
    [size="1"]hi i am 19 and what to start my first cycle all in oral form:

Dianabol10mg tab NOLVADEX10

1: 3 tabs/day
    2 : 3 tabs/day
    3: 4 tabs/day 1 tabs/day
    4: 4 tabs/day 1 tabs/day
    5: 4 tabs/day 1 tabs/day
    6: 3 tabs/day 1 tabs/day

CLOMID50mg

7: 1 tab/day
    8: 1 tab/day

i am going to be slptting the dosage two times a day for everything

i alredy have a bit of gyno and was wandering if i should take anything else during this cycle either before or after to prevent aggrevating it, iv heard Letro is good and can reverse it, but i wouldnt no how to structre it into my cycle. laos i no this might sound silly but would this particular cycle likely to stunt any extra growth and could it cause excess hair growth around my body, i alredy am quite hairy lol,

finally hair loss i obsiously a concern but i have heard there are shampoos you can use on a cycle to prevent hairloss what ones would be recomended?

You need to start your own thread, your also to young for steroids .

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Guy's jim apple is a troll....
    Then ahh, why don't you ban him?

Obviously many posts so many people tried to help, and could have used that time helping others etc. If this Jim Apple dude doesnt contribute to the site... why let him stay?

lukey10 is offline New Member
    implants will work for you , but they will cost you big $$$ but as everyone knows 75% of a mans looks r his hair lololol. ruff idea in aust there about $5.50 each hair. so if your looking at 1500 hairs which is average itll cost you $8250. In my oppinion its worth it. And after all they 100% gaurentee it! besides taking any steroid that going to increase your test levels and you have a history of MPB your just asking for it.

lukey10 is offline New Member
    also prpecia and minoxidol are only slowng down the process and stopping it. Anyone using minoxidol should also be aware that your body bcomes immune to the strenth you are on in 2years so after that time you have to go to a compounding chemist and get the next strength up.

Thread Information