Thread: arimidex dose

bigger99 is offline New Member

arimidex dose

Is 0.5mg every three days an appropriate dose during a first time test enth cycle 500mg/wk?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    yes.

more importantly, see what works best for you. Everybody is different and you know yourself better than anyone else.

I've seen people run it at .25 everyday, .25 every other day, .5 every other day, .5 every 3rd day.... some don't even run it...

Family Guy is offline Banned
    not use it at all. if this is ur first cycle ?? then u kan see how u react to the test alone. some does not get any negative sides at all. some water retention and maby some acne. yes thats ok if u ask me. but having some adex or nolva in hand. kan be a good idea. if u get itchy nips.

Know what i am saying now. is negative to some off u. but if this is ur first cycle ever. then i would only do 250mg test a week. u not need 500mg to gaine strength and size. u going to do a test cycle only ?

stats ??

Fetch is offline Member
    I wouldn't bother with it until you know that you need it. If you are not prone to developing sides, then using the arimidex will cost you money, and more importantly, may cost you some gains. You need SOME estrogen floating around for proper training.

Thread Information