juicyfruit71 is offline Junior Member

2nd Cycle PCT help

Okay so I'm getting ready to do my 2nd cycle.

600mgs Test e 1-12
    400mgs Deca 1-10
    40mgs ed dbol 1-4

For my pct...I was planning on doing the standard nolva/clomid starting one month after last injection.

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

I guess I'm just starting to get a little worried cause I keep reading about side effects of clomid and nolvadex ...I saw somewhere someone posted that Toremifene citrate and Raloxifene citrate are better and have less side effects. Does anyone have experience with these or any feedback?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    There will be possible sides with any meds you take. Clomid and Nolva have been used for years for the standard PCT. Go with the tried and true.

That's kinda what I've been thinking, but it doesn't stop me from worrying. Let's just say I do start getting sides (vision problems) what do I do then...just lower the dose? I just don't feel that anything is worth having vision problems for the rest of my life.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    If you are getting vision problems, then you should go to the doctor. Like I said, guys have been using both of these for years. Just because more information about possible sides are being talked about doesnt increase your chances of getting them.

If they found out tomorrow that Nolva can cause sudden spontainious human combustion, it doesnt mean that all of the sudden everyones odds just increased for that to happen to them. Like I said, every med has side affects, and many OTC meds have worse possible sides than what you take for PCT.

Hey one more question...should I be starting pct 2 weeks after my last injection? I know I should know this, but for some reason I was thinking a month.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    14 days after test e

Thanks Big!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Cycle looks good, but I'd wait until my 3rd-4th cycle to run 3 compounds. Just my opinion.

Besides that, the cycle should treat you well!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Cycle looks good, but I'd wait until my 3rd-4th cycle to run 3 compounds. Just my opinion.

I agree with this to an extent. I think running two compounds with an oral kickstart is much different than running 3 for a whole cycle, which i agree should wait until a 3rd or 4th cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I agree with this to an extent. I think running two compounds with an oral kickstart is much different than running 3 for a whole cycle, which i agree should wait until a 3rd or 4th cycle.
    I've already ordered it all, but I am actually still debating on the whether or not to take the dbol this time around. To be honest though...the only reason I have that hesitation, is because its a new source and I'm afraid to get some good dbol and then maybe some underdosed test/deca and not know it because of the early results of the dbol....if that makes any sense. Anyways...

Thread Information