jdubs89 is offline New Member

regiment questions

I am 20 years old. 5'11" 158.5 lbs. used to weigh just under 200 hundred naturally until i ended up in a coma for a while and went down to 120. I am definately going to start test, but what else should I add to this? my diet is good and I work out tons but im just not getting back to where I was. I kinda feel like I'm cheating but whatever. I am fairly unclear on what the dosages should be and all of that. but what should I take along with the testosterone injections? Thank you

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason

P3rf3ctionist is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdubs89 View Post
    I am 20 years old. 5'11" 158.5 lbs. used to weigh just under 200 hundred naturally until i ended up in a coma for a while and went down to 120. I am definately going to start test, but what else should I add to this? my diet is good and I work out tons but im just not getting back to where I was. I kinda feel like I'm cheating but whatever. I am fairly unclear on what the dosages should be and all of that. but what should I take along with the testosterone injections? Thank you
    Did you suffer any lasting HPTA damage from your unfortunate time in coma? If not, I'd advice you since you're only 20, to train naturally to the point you where before your unfortunate experience and then perhaps consider the use of anything.

First off, I dont know what HPTA damage is. Second, I know what I'm doing. Im basically 21 and I just wanna speed things up. I've been working pretty tough for a year and a half now and im not seeing results. what should I take? Ive made the decision. what should i take along with the test?

G4R
    First off, I dont know what HPTA damage is. Second, I know what I'm doing. Im basically 21 and I just wanna speed things up. I've been working pretty tough for a year and a half now and im not seeing results. what should I take? Ive made the decision. what should i take along with the test?
    Did you read the threads I posted?

yes ive read both of them before

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    classic, you don't even know what HPTA damage is, yet you know what you're doing.
    No, you don't.
    what is your diet, in detail, including macros?

I've never ****ed with steroids buddy. Never needed to. until now

my diet is good bro. dont question me.

G4R
    You are starting off on the wrong foot here kid.

We are trying to help you here. What you are wanting to do can do serious damage to your body.

Big
    It's my job to question you. answer my questions or you will soon see how much help you get by having an attitude and pissing off the staff here.

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    You are starting off on the wrong foot here kid.

We are trying to help you here. What you are wanting to do can do serious damage to your body.
    yeah my bad.

Im aware of this though. I am just curious what I should take along with the test. could I please get a simple answer if there is one? like i said, Ive already made the decisions. im doing this shit

Big
    we don't advise underage underweight kids on how to do steroids . if you are intent on doing it, every question you have on dosages, etc is answered in the educational threads that are posted at the top of each section.
    plan accordingly and pay attention to pct. good luck, you'll need it.

G4R
    yeah my bad.

Im aware of this though. I am just curious what I should take along with the test. could I please get a simple answer if there is one? like i said, Ive already made the decisions. im doing this shit
    I cant give you the advice you want. I refuse to spoon feed someone who wont listen. I can however tell you what you can do to get results. I have nothing to gain from telling you not to do steroids . Keep an open mind and just take the correct advice.

as for my diet:

hella steak

hella canned tuna

hella milk

a little creatine

shit tons of water

3 or 4 protien shakes

2grams of some dank herb

G4R
    as for my diet:

hella steak

hella canned tuna

hella milk

a little creatine

shit tons of water

3 or 4 protien shakes

2grams of some dank herb
    Horrible diet...

Im sorry man. got frustrated. youd be doing me a huge favor if you just gave me the name of a product

dude... please. im about to start this soon with or without any additonal supplements. I would seriously be grateful if you could give me some help with this.

G4R
    dude... please. im about to start this soon with or without any additonal supplements. I would seriously be grateful if you could give me some help with this.
    We are trying to give you help. Steroids are not magic beans. Your body has to be physically prepared to take and use them. You are running a serious risk to yourself by doing this.

We cant stop you from using them, but again, as Big also said, we wont give advice on how to use steroids to someone who is not ready for them. I dont want to see you hurt yourself. If you are willing to put the steroids to the side for a bit, and do this the right way, then let us know. Until then, all I can say is read the information on the site.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

Big
    I'm 43 years old and I've been around this longer than you've been alive. I could show you how to pack on 40lbs, but not the way you think. keep being stubborn and go your own way, I did the same thing at your age. you aren't even old enough to buy a beer where I live, do you think if you went to a bar and said "I'm going to drink anyway, so sell me some beer" it would do you any good? too young, too skinny and too uneducated to cycle. only you can change that.

aside from the side affects that ive read about on your site, what risks am I taking by using testosterone in my current state? Id say that I am a fully grown adult and ive been into bbing for years and I know when Ive hit my plateau. Id say Im there right now. why is it a bad choice for me and not you?

juicyfruit71 is offline Junior Member
    Seriously OP...I know it's frustrating, but the fact is...nobody wants to spoon feed you information because we don't think you're ready to use them. Your age isn't right, your diet isn't right, your knowledge isn't right, and who knows what your workout routine is. Juice is serious business and you should know what you're gonna be putting in your body, and not only that, but they will be a waste of money if you're training and diet aren't what they're supposed to be. Just relax a little...hang out for while...and do some research. You're not gonna be shootin up tomorrow, so just chill. Every question you might have is answered on this site if you take a little time. That being said...when you first get on the home page, just look to the left hand side...one link gives examples of beginner cycles and below that it lists different kinds of steroids and tells you a little about what each one does.

Big
    a plateau at 5'11" and 159lbs with a poor diet? please.
    as for why is it different for me, let's see, my roomate sold steroids when I was 20 yet I ran my first cycle in my early 30's because I was bright enough to know I wasn't ready.

no I dont think the bartender would give me my beer. but does that mean that I can't handle the responsability of drinking alchohol or that my body isnt ready for it?

Im going to start testosterone injections. is there anything i should take along with these injections

G4R
    First off, you are 5'11 158lbs, that is not your full potential. Second, you are 20yrs old. Your body is producing huge amounts of natural testosterone on its own. I worked my butt off before I started using steroids . I reached close to my max potential naturally. If your HPTA gets shut down now, you may be on HRT by the time you are 22, and having to stay on it for the rest of your life. How are the side affects not a concern?

Big
    I'm on the verge of closing this thread.
    WE WILL NOT ADVISE KIDS ON HOW TO DO STEROIDS . if you're seriously too lazy to even read the educational threads and educate yourself then perhaps I should reconsider whether we need you as a member at all.

Im going to start testosterone injections. is there anything i should take along with these injections
    What kind of test do you have?
    How long is your cycle?
    How many mgs per week?
    What are you doing for pct?

G4R
    Look kid, dont be stubborn like this. Just take the time to educate yourself about what you are wanting to do.

You go at this half @$$, you take the chance in the long term of looking like a full @$$.

juicy fruit, your a savage. I'll get back to you when I figure all of that out. thanks bro.

Big
    lmao that's an old pic he's bigger now

Quote Originally Posted by big View Post
    lmao that's an old pic he's bigger now
    lmao

could someone give me a link that describes what HPTA damage would be?

Big
    here is a good read, but to summarize imagine being 25 years old and not being able to get an erection ever again.
    AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

shit... thats what I was afraid of? that link isnt too informative though. am I seriously risking my sex life for the REST OF MY LIFE by doing this? What are the chances?

Big
    it's not a certainty by any means, but it is definitely a possibility. the part that strikes us as odd is that you would even consider it when a lack of steroids is not why you're skinny to start with.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    it's not a certainty by any means, but it is definitely a possibility. the part that strikes us as odd is that you would even consider it when a lack of steroids is not why you're skinny to start with.
    Agreed.

Especially seeing that "diet" posted. No wonder you cant grow.

Big
    I'm also surprised you commented on what a savage juicyfruit is but didn't even mention going4ripped having 4 arms. That seems more impressive to me...

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm also surprised you commented on what a savage juicyfruit is but didn't even mention going4ripped having 4 arms. That seems more impressive to me...
    Haha

And thats all that is showing.....

Thread Information