Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by SERPENTORX View Post
    Thx for the info I am gonna make a doctors appointment today and get a physical. I was also wondering that maybe I have low test. can a doctor check that as well?
    Yes they can. You just need to mention to them that it is a concern you have. They will do some blood work, and depending on how fast they are with it, you can have your results withen a few days, or up to a week or more sometimes.

Now, obviously I dont know you, so I cant say for sure, but at your age, odds are you prob dont have low test.

When you get a chance, I would like you to take a look at the workout section of this site so we can set you up with a new training regimen. Again, after we help you get it all set up (diet, cardio, workout), I want you to go back to the doctor, and based on the results of your physical, have your doctor look over the diet, and everything else to make sure it is going to be 'safe' for you to do.

We can help you out a lot, but we are by no means professionals in the medical field, and cannot replace the advice of your doctor. If he/she has an issue with something we want you to run, make sure to tell us.

anabolix112 is offline Junior Member
    Well this topic turned out to be better than it looked in first post.

Good advices for you allready posted there.

- Get checked and bloodwork done
    - Keep up that cardio, it will actually help you on gaining muscles being able to do descent workouts, speeding your recovery when actually oxygen is needed to process and carry the nutrients needed and for optimal protein synthesis etc. Sorry don't remember the whole process correctly anymore but good aerobic condition does affect to gains in very positive way and might actually be one key factor being able to get good gains even with higher bf than recommended. Tho low bf usually means person being in good aerobic condition hence its archieved with doing cardio and other training so its good basical measurement do draw a baseline but with other factors indcluded it won't be the ruling out factor itself.

Yes. And keep your metabolism up and steady with atleast 5-6 meals. Some say 2 hours between is good but in some cases the 3 hours or even close to 4 depending what you eat might be good. Try and learn. 2 hours between meals required taking enzymes to actually be able to consume that meal and put excess stress on stomach etc. for me.

And sure if you got excess bf and you're healthy person proven by doctor and bloodwork etc. getting your diet in order and checking your training habits, fixing just regular things would be the first thing to do.

Most of this is actually being said above by fellow members but just added few words and opinions in good advices allready given and some personal experience.

Good luck, or well, you don't need luck you create that on your own and you're doing correctly to get as much different opinions as you can and creating your own toolkit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information