Family Guy is offline Banned

Primobolan tabs VS anavar

I am no super fan of orals. But know many of u guys using it. I am not talking about jump starting cycles now.

Know var is a favorit to alot guys and girls out there. But my self do not see or feel to much from it.

Just want to know. If some of u guys/girls have done primo tabs ? And what u was thinking about it.

Because i do not feel to much from 60mg var a day. Do i have this idea to maby try primo tabs. On my next future cycle.

I not care pining my self. But to get legit primo in thease days. Is just a waist of time and cash.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I would only use Primo to make my cycle more anabolic /benefit the other compounds I'm stacking with. Other then that, screw it.

Var at 100mg+ at a low BF was a great oral. Prob my favorite to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I would only use Primo to make my cycle more anabolic /benefit the other compounds I'm stacking with. Other then that, screw it.

Var at 100mg+ at a low BF was a great oral. Prob my favorite to be honest.
    After some more reading. Did i see alot peopel say it was waist of cash. And that u had to do 200-300mg a day. To get anything from using it. Maby 10 years a go did we get primo from Spain. And that was the real deal. Is it stil posible to get legit primo on amps ?? I not like to buy them vials.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I noticed nothing at 100 mg primo tabs a day. I would spend my dough on winny or proviron tabs. anavar is just too expensive for a heavy dose.

I have gotten primo amps once about two years ago and have not seen them since. also not looking so... I feel you with the primo in vials. I feel like that is almost a certainty that it would be under dosed or fake.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    I noticed nothing at 100 mg primo tabs a day. I would spend my dough on winny or proviron tabs. anavar is just too expensive for a heavy dose.

I have gotten primo amps once about two years ago and have not seen them since. also not looking so... I feel you with the primo in vials. I feel like that is almost a certainty that it would be under dosed or fake.
    Sorry but do u compare proviron with var and primo ?? Proviron will give u zero gaines... I appreciate ur input Mr. But i realy not know if i understand u 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    Sorry but do u compare proviron with var and primo ?? Proviron will give u zero gaines... I appreciate ur input Mr. But i realy not know if i understand u 100%
    I understand. I take a DHT based AAS to reduce bloat as a result of test use. I dont take a DHT oral with expectations of big gains, because it just does not make me have significant gains. It has its place as a bloat reduction and musclar hardness. I have read it has some positive effect on SHBG and IGF release. but by no means is the oral dht a main course, its the gravy on the mashed potato(or more applicable- a roasted garlic and onion spread on my baked fish)

I have taken oral primo, oral winny, proviron and var and for me( and many others, I would imagine)oral primo, var, oral winny or proviron by itself is almost worthless for real development. but as a addition to test use to keep the water at bay and "dense" up a little an oral DHT has its function. I think primo tabs are the bottom of the oral DHT effectiveness heirarchy. I think var is on the top of the oral dht effectiveness heirarchy but for a decent dose of var I would be spending too much for what it is worth. This leave oral winny and proviron and they are both cost effective at a reasonable dose for its function.(not considering more exotics like halo (and for me tbol because I rarely have access))
    Last edited by dieseljimmy; 06-30-2010 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    I understand. I take a DHT based AAS to reduce bloat as a result of test use. I dont take a DHT oral with expectations of big gains, because it just does not make me have significant gains. It has its place as a bloat reduction and musclar hardness. I have read it has some positive effect on SHBG and IGF release. but by no means is the oral dht a main course, its the gravy on the mashed potato(or more applicable- a roasted garlic and onion spread on my baked fish)

I have taken oral primo, oral winny, proviron and var and for me( and many others, I would imagine)oral primo, var, oral winny or proviron by itself is almost worthless for real development. but as a addition to test use to keep the water at bay and "dense" up a little an oral DHT has its function. I think primo tabs are the bottom of the oral DHT effectiveness heirarchy. I think var is on the top of the oral dht effectiveness heirarchy but for a decent dose of var I would be spending too much for what it is worth. This leave oral winny and proviron and they are both cost effective at a reasonable dose for its function.(not considering more exotics like halo (and for me tbol because I rarely have access))
    Thanks for ur input Mr. From what u say now. And from what i have been reading. Do i find primo tabs expensive and waist of cash. T-bol by the way. Do i realy want to try. But i do not find them any where...

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    80mg/ed for 6 weeks now and feel awesome. Totally vascular and getting great pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    80mg/ed for 6 weeks now and feel awesome. Totally vascular and getting great pumps.
    80mg of what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    Thanks for ur input Mr. From what u say now. And from what i have been reading. Do i find primo tabs expensive and waist of cash. T-bol by the way. Do i realy want to try. But i do not find them any where...
    yeah I have never found access to tbol, halo is also pretty hard to come-by from my source(s). maybe its a midwestern thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy;****059
    yeah I have never found access to tbol, halo is also pretty hard to come-by from my source(s). maybe its a midwestern thing.
    ikan get halo but expensive.

Thread Information