benchpress&curlslol is offline New Member

Pinning in the same spot everytime?

Hi during my 2 previous cycles ive only been injecting into my delts
    i was wondering if it would be less effective over time since i never swap spots just go from left to right

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe not less effective but definitely building scar tissue which in turn can lead to lumps in the spot, more painful injections, harder to get needle through skin.

Why are you only shooting delts?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Yep, and scar tissue is annoying. Remember, you have 3 different muscle heads in your delts, interior, middle (spot you are hitting) and exterior. Move it around. Bi's, tri's, quads, glutes, pecs, and each of those have multiple muscle heads in them. Plenty of room to move.

anabolix112 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Yep, and scar tissue is annoying. Remember, you have 3 different muscle heads in your delts, interior, middle (spot you are hitting) and exterior. Move it around. Bi's, tri's, quads, glutes, pecs, and each of those have multiple muscle heads in them. Plenty of room to move.
    Agree. And lumps that someone mentioned when stuffing it to scar tissue and in same spot might actually mean that it won't even get absorbed not atleast as fast as being shot in fresh spot. Developing bad enough scar tissue might lead to situation where that spot will actually get permanent damage not that it will be serious problem but i sure feel which was used to be my favourite spot back in years and can almost hear the cracking sound still when hitting it.

Thread Information