jcsniper11 is offline New Member

Very short Var only cycle question

Before the flaming begins, this is a purely educational question, but i understand that many of var's effects are seen within the first week, at low body fats. since the muscle gains are mostly kept, what does everyone think would happen with just a 2 week cycle. i understand there wouldnt be any muscle gain, but what about the increased vascularity and a little strength with minimal test shut down. assuming the vascularity alone was worth the price, do u guys think a 2 week cycle would work. would u keep the extra vascularity like u would muscle for a longer cycle?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats? Cycle experience? Why run a 2 week cycle??

jcsniper11 is offline New Member
    I'm 19, 5'9, 160 at around 9% bf
    ive run a 200mg test e cycle which i know now is a very low dosed cycle but it still worked very well, i gained almost 40lbs and kept about 20 but i wasn't eating anywhere near where i should have been. it was prob only around 2000 cal so i react to aas's very easily.
    the 2 week cycle is only for a quick boost in vascularity and pumps with minimal sides and cost, but again it's mostly hypothetical

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What on earth are you thinking of?
    You dont need steroids at your age,
    2 wks of var = complete waste of time,
    Your going to cause yourself damge if you carry on using gear,

Sort your diet out, implement a solid training program and get motivated at building muscle and cutting bf naturally for the next 4-5 yrs.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What on earth are you thinking of?
    You dont need steroids at your age,
    2 wks of var = complete waste of time,
    Your going to cause yourself damge if you carry on using gear,

Sort your diet out, implement a solid training program and get motivated at building muscle and cutting bf naturally for the next 4-5 yrs.
    I couldn't agree more!

Be smart!

Fetch is offline Member
    At 19, your endocrine system is still in development. You are completely shutting it down at the most critical period of your life. By not allowing it to function properly when it needs growth most, you seriously risk permanent damage, which can result in low hormones for life. It would not be fun to be unable to get a boner in your early 20's. Aside from the hormonal implications, you also risk prematurely sealing your growth plates, thereby forever cutting off any future height you may be entitled to by nature.

You need Diet advice, nothing more. I'm not going to tell you NOT to do something, but be informed. There is a very high probability you will **** yourself over for life, simply to gain a few pounds of muscle that could be yours very easily without drugs.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Vars effects are very minimal and build slowly over time. There is nothing short term about var. Like Marcus said, two weeks is a complete waste of time. When I was your age, my body responded quite nicely to working out due to all the free test floating around in my blood stream. But that was 30 years ago. Why is it when you think about working out, you include taking steroids ? The basic formula is proper exercise + proper diet + proper rest + time = results. That formula is immutable. And if you don't know what "immutable" means, it means it doesn't change. The problem is, you think you can jack the formula, and substitute steroids for time. It doesn't work that way champ. The other problem is you are not fully grown. If you start ****ing with your body before you are fully grown, who knows what bullshit problems you will have later on in life. So the advice you need to take is NOT to take steroids until you are finished growing (internally and externally), and that is around age 25.

Thread Information