Thread: Deca for mma

blkhulk25 is offline New Member

Deca for mma

I am a ****ing gear newb. I am 30yrs 5'10" 226 lbs at 12% bf right now I have a college football background (University of Arizona). I have been training mma for the last year my plan is to turn pro june 2011. My weight class is 205. Anyway on to the real meat of my question. Brand new bottle 300mg of nanadrol"deca ". Whats is the average cc is should be taking in a day? what time of day? and what days?

DannyD09 is offline Junior Member
    what are you looking to do? cut down or bulk up? if your looking to cut deca is the wrong choice my friend

no cutting needed right now. i am looking for strength gains and a little more back thickness.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    If you've never run a cycle before, I'd stick with testosterone . Don't make things complicated for your first time.

And for future reference, you NEVER run deca without testosterone. It will shut you down immediately.

Family Guy is offline Banned
    Kan u be tested ??? U know that deca is traceble in ur blood up to 16 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    Kan u be tested ??? U know that deca is traceble in ur blood up to 16 months.
    The few local companies around dont and those are the shows I plan on doing. I think my plan is to wait till i get this test cyptonate next week.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Save the deca . Do some research on what you should be experimenting with for your first time, durations, dosages, and what compounds work best together for your desired goals.

Family Guy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blkhulk25 View Post
    The few local companies around dont and those are the shows I plan on doing. I think my plan is to wait till i get this test cyptonate next week.
    I have done martial arts from i was wery young. And if u mix in steroids . And u not know what u are doing. Then u kan harm ur self more the u will be doing good. Thinking about pumps and stamina now. If i was u would i try some test prop. Just a smal amount. Maby 200-300mg a week.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blkhulk25 View Post
    I am a ****ing gear newb. I am 30yrs 5'10" 226 lbs at 12% bf right now I have a college football background (University of Arizona). I have been training mma for the last year my plan is to turn pro june 2011. My weight class is 205. Anyway on to the real meat of my question. Brand new bottle 300mg of nanadrol"deca". Whats is the average cc is should be taking in a day? what time of day? and what days?
    If you plan on turning pro then you will be tested and deca stays in your system for a long ass time. Really, I couldn't think of a worse steroid to take for mma. seeing how you will definetly be in the heavyweight class with all the weight you would gain. Why not try anavar , or test prop? Those would be my suggestions for any fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    If you plan on turning pro then you will be tested and deca stays in your system for a long ass time. Really, I couldn't think of a worse steroid to take for mma. seeing how you will definetly be in the heavyweight class with all the weight you would gain. Why not try anavar, or test prop? Those would be my suggestions for any fighter.
    Anavar and possibly test i think is the way to go. thanks guys i will do some more study a little harder on it. i will keep you posted.

yea if ur gonne be tested deca will show up for a long long time. Stick with test and fast acting orals

Thread Information