njkid123 is offline Associate Member

need tips for my cycle

wht up fellas,
    first of
    HEIGHT: 6'1
    WEIGHT: 230
    BF %: ~16%

so i just started my test C cycle on monday... today's gonna be my second shot. i'm doing 400 mg per week for 10 weeks. my question is, let's say, knock on wood, if i start getting itchy nipps and signs of gyno... what should i do to stop it? in my previous cycle i had liquidex... and i was running that eod. this cycle i dont.. all i have is nolva and clomid. so, if i see signs of gyno (knock on wood), how much nolva should i take from the first sign of gyno.
    thx

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    exemestane / arimidex / letro would take care of the itchy/sensitive nips much better than the nolvadex will

edit: is there any way you can get an AI? if you live in the USA ar-r can get it to you in 5 days or less for about $50-60

Quote Originally Posted by Vullfromsc View Post
    exemestane / arimidex / letro would take care of the itchy/sensitive nips much better than the nolvadex will

edit: is there any way you can get an AI? if you live in the USA ar-r can get it to you in 5 days or less for about $50-60
    nah man, im currently on a Caribbean island... dont come home till another 2 mths!... im wondering ar-r does over seas orders..
    if i cant get any adex or letro how much nolva should i take after the fist sign of gyno

Quote Originally Posted by Vullfromsc View Post

man, im currently on a Caribbean island... dont come home till another 2 mths!... im wondering ar-r does over seas orders..
    if i cant get any adex or letro how much nolva should i take after the fist sign of gyno

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    AR will post basicly anywhere, might take a few days longer, but deff get on to it, best to have the stuff on hand!

if you are not getting to many sides are you going to up the dose to 500mg a week?

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    AR will post basicly anywhere, might take a few days longer, but deff get on to it, best to have the stuff on hand!

if you are not getting to many sides are you going to up the dose to 500mg a week?
    nah.. i dont think so... im gonna stick to what i decided.. not gona get too greedy

Zedik is offline Junior Member
    make sure you have some letro, gyno can show up well after your cycle is over even with a good pct. and you may not get itchy nips to warn you, just speaking from my exp.

Thread Information