Neevor is offline Associate Member

Cycle 6 Tren Question

Hey fellas, I have a question but I need to explain my thinking a bit first.

For starters, just cause everyone always wants to know. I'm 28, 6'3, 225lbs, 7% bf. I eat 7 times a day and gym it up about 10 times a week. I live a bodybuilding lifestyle and have for years.

I'm currently in the middle of a TrenA, Prop, & Mast cutting cycle. Its the first time I've run Tren and I love it (aside from the searing pain I experience for two days injecting anywhere besides my glutes, ha). I like it so much that I want to run it with my next bulking cycle.

Also I read a post a couple months ago by a vet stating he never runs long estered stuff anymore even for his bulking cycles. This got me thinking. I've run Enth and Deca and they were fine but I really like the quick recovery I experience from the short estered stuff.

So now heres my question(s) for those of you who have actual exerience with bulking on short estered gear. How did bulking with TrenA work for you? what did you run with it and for how long? would you do it again? Positives/Negatives?

Thanks guys, I'm really just looking to get a feel for the subject and would appreciate hearing about your experiences. If anyone knows a good thread on this issue already please post it, I looked for a couple hours but didn't really find anything solid.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    The only downsides I can think of are the frequent pinning and possible buildup of scar tissue from an increase in injections. To combat this I use as many sites as possible and I always inject with a 25g. You get used to the frequent injections and I seldom have any subastantial pain.

Ive been using short esthers for both cutting and bulking for a few years. I even cruise on Test P with EOD injections. I love the cycle starting quick and ending when I want. I don't see any reason to go back now.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Yes I also prefer frequent injections as it seems to keep me more amped in the gym and more evenly energetic rather than every other day ups and downs. I've been doing ED injections for the last two weeks and it seems to work well for me. Ive thought of trying ED injections and switching to Test Suspension for an entire cycle just to see how it went.

Why do you always inject with a 25g? Other than a slightly stronger pinch with larger gauges I havent really noticed much difference so would be interested to hear your thoughts there.

I also agree completely with your point about the cycle starting and ending when you choose. That is my main reason for wanting to go short estered in my next cycle.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    With the smaller needle there should be less scar tissue. I used a 23 g before the 25 and didn't notice too much of a difference in pain, but because of the frequent injections I think the smaller needle will be better in the long run.

Thread Information