IronChefOne is offline New Member

Question quickie...

STATS:
    HEIGHT: 5'11"
    WEIGHT: 189
    BF: ~10-12%
    CYC EXPERIENCE: NONE
    PCT: ALREADY SET UP AND READY TO GO

QUESTION: I am on week two of my first cyc. my gear is testE 500mg/week. My friend, who is pretty knowledgeable, says I should only be using 350-300 per week...isnt this too low... a waste?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What amount have you been injecting for the last 2 weeks??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    500mg of test is fine, your stopping your nat production no matter, and 500mg you normally don't get much sides.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Stick with 500mgs. 300-350... I wouldn't shut myself down for.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would actually disagree..

If this is your first cycle then 300/350mgs imo would produce very good gains as long as your diet and training are spot on...

However if your already injecting 500mgs and have done so for the last two weeks then the guy's are correct, theres no point in changing that...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

yeah ive been inj. 500mg/week, split into biweekly shots (monday. thursday split). Thanks

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Week 5 into my first cycle I got acne. It stunk. Keep yourself washed clean from all that oil you're producing. I normally shower twice a day with 5% benzyl peroxide soap. Have fun bro.

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    250 mg would have been ideal at your age. You are already producing a high amount of endegenous testosterone , even a low dose of 250mg per week would have provided plenty of free test in your system, and it most likely wouldn't have shut you down until later in the cycle. Meaning an easier transition to nat production off cycle.

500mg will shut you down quick. It's alot on the system first off, so make sure you have nolvadex on hand. Check your blood pressure regularly, and I expect you had headaches.

You're going to feel great on 500mg, but coming off maybe tough going. you may be tempted to get back on the gear quick, but leave it at least 3 weeks...and I mean at least. The longer the better. Keep on top of the PCT and hopefully you'll return to near normal production.

Next time, try 250mg once per week. If you find you're not gaining, then increase it. The lower the dose you take, if you are still gaining, the better. It's easier on the system, and easier to deal with off cycle.

500mg is too high fella....maybe in a year or so.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    250 mg would have been ideal at your age. You are already producing a high amount of endegenous testosterone , even a low dose of 250mg per week would have provided plenty of free test in your system, and it most likely wouldn't have shut you down until later in the cycle. Meaning an easier transition to nat production off cycle.

500mg will shut you down quick. It's alot on the system first off, so make sure you have nolvadex on hand. Check your blood pressure regularly, and I expect you had headaches.

You're going to feel great on 500mg, but coming off maybe tough going. you may be tempted to get back on the gear quick, but leave it at least 3 weeks...and I mean at least. The longer the better. Keep on top of the PCT and hopefully you'll return to near normal production.

Next time, try 250mg once per week. If you find you're not gaining, then increase it. The lower the dose you take, if you are still gaining, the better. It's easier on the system, and easier to deal with off cycle.

500mg is too high fella....maybe in a year or so.
    I believe 250 is going to be more than most produce natty so there for most will be shut down from even 100 per week. Shut down is shut down regardless.

yeah everyone has there opinions, some say anything less that 400mg/week is a waste others say take only 250mg/week for you first cyc. I'll stick with 500mg/week and keep on top of pct..thanks

NMacFar is offline Member
    [QUOTE=rbg;5248954]

[QUOTE]

: This is the worst advice I read all day so far.

Thread Information