KrunchTyme is offline New Member

Experiencing testicular atrophy 6 months post

I am a competitive bodybuilder, who went totally stupid and took 10 weeks of Sustanon 250, from about November until mid January. Anyways, here is the thing, I'm 20 years old. I didn't have any money for PCT, but I had a full bottle of Fusion Bodybuilding's Product, Zeus. And I took that as my pct, as well as anti-estrogens.

Anyways, it has been 6 months since then, and I just noticed that my testicles have shrunk a little. I'm usually worried about everything, so it could just be my mind ****ing with me. HOWEVER, I have been more sexually active then ever in the past month or so, having intercourse maybe 2 times a day (no joke lol). My strength and size have not dropped at all, all that is wrong, in my mind, is the size of my testicles.

I just wanted to get peoples thoughts on it. Is my testosterone dropping now? Is it just in my head?

Thanks very much.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You're too young to be using any AAS. Go see a DR and explain what you did and get bloodwork done.

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    I second that, go see a doctor ASAP to get some bloodwork. Be sure to get total test, free test, LH, FSH, and estrogen. Also, if they are low and the doc won't prescribe anything (many doctor's are completely ignorant) or wants to put you on TRT do a proper PCT first. Members here can help you with it based on your bloodwork, so get a copy of it for yourself. At 20 you want to try to restore you HPTA before resorting to TRT.

Good luck.

KrunchTyme is offline New Member
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by EZ E;****197
    I second that, go see a doctor ASAP to get some bloodwork. Be sure to get total test, free test, LH, FSH, and estrogen. Also, if they are low and the doc won't prescribe anything (many doctor's are completely ignorant) or wants to put you on TRT do a proper PCT first. Members here can help you with it based on your bloodwork, so get a copy of it for yourself. At 20 you want to try to restore you HPTA before resorting to TRT.

Good luck.

Thread Information