Cycle #2 need some help from vets

After I come from a vacation trip in 2-3 weeks I'll be jumping on the following cycle

Dbol 30mg/day weeks 1-4
    Testosterone Enanthate 750mg/week weeks 1-12
    Nandrolone Decanoate 400mg/week weeks 1-10

HCG will start on week 4 all the way to week 14 at 250iu twice a week
    Aromasin along with hcg at 12.5mg/eod

PCT
    weeks 15-20
    clomid 50mg/day
    nolvadex 20mg/day

I have a few questions. First is my aromasin dose ok or is it too little? And if I were to get some acne what dose of accutane would you recomend? I was thinking 20mg/day but wasn't sure. Also if there's anything else that's out of place let me know

thanks

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Cycle looks good bro, I would not use the aromasin unless you start having bad sides with gyno and so fourth...

my two cents.

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    iv used .25 arimidex every 3rd day and it has worked perfect. . . . with a cycle very similar to yours.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    The only thing I would chance is that I would push the deca to 12 weeks, and the test to 14 weeks. I truly believe people do the compound, nanadrole, an injustice by running it for <12 weeks.

Otherwise looks good, have a fun cycle bro. Keep us updated please.

-VM

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    The only thing I would chance is that I would push the deca to 12 weeks, and the test to 14 weeks. I truly believe people do the compound, nanadrole, an injustice by running it for <12 weeks.

Otherwise looks good, have a fun cycle bro. Keep us updated please.

-VM
    Good point bro..

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I would run PCT like this:

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

Quote Originally Posted by *RAGE* View Post
    Good point bro..
    Good to see you back on the board bro

Hope all's well with you!

-VM

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good man, what are your stats?

I'll get some more test and deca to go the extra four weeks. Here are my stats
    180lbs
    5'9"
    12% bf

what about the accutane ?

I would suggest 5 - 10mg/eod for the accutane. That's what I run for preventative measures.

If acne becomes an issue when I would run it at 10mg/ed.

I generally run the accutane throughout the whole cycle... and I use it throughout the PCT as well, because that's generally when acne issues will arise.

-VM

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    I would run PCT like this:

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Agreed... looks pretty good though bro..

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    After coming from vacation ?? .. Are you training constantly ? Vacation = no training normally.

Also post your body stats + Age. And your previously done cycle + amount of gains that stayed after PCT.

I can post "looks cool" or "awesome cycle" .. but whats the use of posting these spam like comments or replies when no one really knows your previous cycle + training level.

Also Test 750mg, Deca 400 mg and all the big MG figure is everyone suggest. Its not always the right thing. even at 500mg test is fine. Do a little research. Everything has a side effect, more steroid you pump in your body the higher is level of same side effect. So think before pumping in without research.

Thanks Vitruvian. I also get acne on pct

Cybernox I already posted my stats and I workout even on vacation. I never go anywhere I can't train just as hard. The most I could go without workin out is 2 days. Anyways previous cycle was test e 500mg/week. I got 7lbs and still have them, although I've been cutting and I think I've been able to shred some fat so it looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Thanks Vitruvian. I also get acne on pct

Cybernox I already posted my stats and I workout even on vacation. I never go anywhere I can't train just as hard. The most I could go without workin out is 2 days. Anyways previous cycle was test e 500mg/week. I got 7lbs and still have them, although I've been cutting and I think I've been able to shred some fat so it looks better.
    Hmm. sounds fine.

Dbol 30mg/day weeks 1-4
    Testosterone Enanthate 750mg/week weeks 1-12

HCG will start on week 4 all the way to week 14 at 250iu twice a week
    Aromasin along with hcg at 12.5mg/eod

PCT
    weeks 15-20
    clomid 50mg/day
    nolvadex 20mg/day
    I think you should lower test to 500mg and instead of Deca and something like D-Bol or drol.

Should something:

Test 500mg 12 weeks
    D-Bol 50mg 4 week.
    With HCG 500 IU EO5

PCT:
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20

I'm typing this because you typed "I've been cutting and I think I've been able to shred some fat so it looks better." .. So probably you are looking for a lean build with low bodyfat. Plus Deca wont help you in you want a lean build. Deca might cause deca dick and you might as well want to have caber and bromo on hand if needed.

Second reason: Using an Oral helps as it will kick is faster and Test will work after 4th week. D-Bol was just a suggestion, you can look for any other steroid to match your likes. But an oral for first 4 weeks will give you faster result.

As its your second cycle, just use the test and add another compound with that. that will do the work. You're not performing in some competition right. ? Then why risk ?.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldnt run the cycle any longer IMHO, id stick with the planned one, I would also agree with G4R pct, your aromasin is fine if you suffer with problems.

Best of luck

Sorry double post. Delete

Cybernox bro you have to read entire post. I am running dbol . I am not looking to cut anymore. I'm fairly lean naturally so I'll stick to bulking with AAS and cut naturally with cardio and diet. The goal for this one is about 10-15lbs when it's all done. Good advice on the caber though. I had forgotten about prolactin. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I wouldnt run the cycle any longer IMHO, id stick with the planned one, I would also agree with G4R pct, your aromasin is fine if you suffer with problems.

Best of luck
    Thanks Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Cybernox bro you have to read entire post. I am running dbol. I am not looking to cut anymore. I'm fairly lean naturally so I'll stick to bulking with AAS and cut naturally with cardio and diet. The goal for this one is about 10-15lbs when it's all done. Good advice on the caber though. I had forgotten about prolactin. Thanks
    Oops!. Sorry man. I skipped that Dbol thing. But @ what you are going to use, you can easily gain 35 to 40 lbs on cycle and atleast 25 to 30 lbs should remain. So, its a good move. Still not going for 700+ Test for second cycle would be good. Coz higher is not always better. Do more search on amount you should run.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah man if your last cycle was 500mg of test and now your adding d-bol and deca , there is not much need in upping your test, leave that for a cycle later on run:

Dbol 30mg/day weeks 1-4
    Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week weeks 1-12
    And then your pct of course

Thread Information