oliver2828 is offline Junior Member

Thinking of what to do next

Okay guys, I have not been around for a while but I am trying to prepare a cycle for the near future(in about 6-8 months).
    Stats:
    height:5'9
    Weight:215
    Bench:340X1
    Deadlift:440X1
    bf:around 15%

Okay I ran 2 cycles in the past but its been about 3 years since my last cycle. I injured my rotator cuff and had to stop training for a while.
    1st cycle:500mg sust/week eod shots weeks 1-12 kickstart with dbol weeks 1-5

2nd cycle test prop 450/week eodweek 1-9 tren ace 300/week1-12
    of course nolva through the cycle l-dex and clomid afterwards using the half-life times to start pct

ive been training hard for about a year now since my shoulder has healed somewhat but i want to cut some body fat in the next 6-8 months and get my diet in check before i do my next cycle. I need some recommendations please....long acting tests make me very bloated even while running nolva or l-dex through the cycle. any help is appreiciated. thanks

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    What are you goals for your future cycle?

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    Tren ace, tren ace, tren ace. cant go wrong with it. it can bulk you up or cut ya down. get it, do it, love it. and for your purposes its a very short ester.

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    What are you goals for your future cycle?
    while in the next 6-8 months im looking to shed 10-15lbs naturally than build back up to about 215-220 with the cycle. mainly strenth, vascularity, and deffinition nothing that will bloat.

G4R
    If I was looking mainly for strenght and deffinition, I would prob run a test e or c/primo cycle, or if it needed to be a shorter cycle, prop/npp.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    If I was looking mainly for strenght and deffinition, I would prob run a test e or c/primo cycle, or if it needed to be a shorter cycle, prop/npp.
    what are your experience with primo? have you ever ran mast to compare it too also?

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    what are your experience with primo? have you ever ran mast to compare it too also?
    I have never run mast, so I can not comment on it from a personal standpoint.

Primo I have only run once (I dont usually run a ton of compounds together), and I believe it helped a lot in the strenght department for me.

long acting test makes me bloat....thats why im having a hard time figuring it out. i guess i need to run prop as my base but what dose and wht other compounds

Thread Information