deutch is offline New Member

Anadrol AAS for increasing blood values.

Hi.
    I'm a competetive cyclist.
    I want to boost my hematocrit with anadrol .
    The thing is, I can't afford too much weight or water gain.
    Do you guys think that taking a week or so of 50mg/day A-50 and then stopping will boost my blood without too much side effects?
    Or should I stack it with Wini or any other AAS?

I want to elevate my hematocrit and then stop taking the drug before I start the racing session.

Thankful for any help I can get!

D.

graeme87 is offline Member
    Steroid do increase you're red blood cells but they are designed for muscle mass/strength, EPO would be a better choice for you.

If you do decide to go down the steroid road test is the base for all cycle.

drol will give huge water and weight gains, it's side effects can be harsh and it should not be run alone.

Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    Steroid do increase you're red blood cells but they are designed for muscle mass/strength, EPO would be a better choice for you.

If you do decide to go down the steroid road test is the base for all cycle.

drol will give huge water and weight gains, it's side effects can be harsh and it should not be run alone.
    Ok thanks! but if I am willing to get some weight on (which I will probably lose shortly after I finninsh the cycle), What should I be taking with the anadrol and is a week enough'to get some thicker blood without a huge lasting pump.

EPO is hard to get and is expensive so it's a problem.

Thanks again!

mtb1981 is offline New Member
    "Do you guys think that taking a week or so of 50mg/day A-50 and then stopping will boost my blood without too much side effects?"

wait for a vet to weigh in, but I don't think the increase in rbc will last much longer than a day or so after you stop taking the anadrol . It's not like EPO where you take it for a couple weeks and see the effects for months.

matt77 is offline Member
    The effects of taking it for a week would probably not make a big enough difference for it to be worth it. A-50 is very toxic and even with a weeks usuage you will need to do a PCT to recover your HPTA. I would not use an oral like this at all. There are injectables that do cause a huge spike in RBC maybe to much but your not even close to that stage of cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by mtb1981 View Post
    "Do you guys think that taking a week or so of 50mg/day A-50 and then stopping will boost my blood without too much side effects?"

wait for a vet to weigh in, but I don't think the increase in rbc will last much longer than a day or so after you stop taking the anadrol. It's not like EPO where you take it for a couple weeks and see the effects for months.
    The life span of a red blood cell is several weeks so once the count is raised it will last for quite a while. however once weeks usage of any drug will not be enough to see any great increase.

Deutch are you drug tested?

Are you willing to do a cycle lasting several weeks 8-12 weeks, you'll also have to read up on PCT etc.

Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    Deutch are you drug tested?

Are you willing to do a cycle lasting several weeks 8-12 weeks, you'll also have to read up on PCT etc.
    I'm not supposed to be tested for the rest of my season.

Anyway what do you recommend? The more info the better...

Thanks.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deutch View Post
    I'm not supposed to be tested for the rest of my season.

Anyway what do you recommend? The more info the better...

Thanks.
    Look into EQ.... it would be the cheapest AAS you could use that would significantly raise your RBC count.

Needless to say, EPO would be your best option. Make sure you have the right monitors for BP, etc. available to you.

-VM

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    I wont suggest Oral alone. Look for something thats injectable so that the results remain for sometime.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    This is from a newb who just expiremented with anadrol for a week at only 25 mg. I did gain about 5lbs my endurance was increased mild strength gain and my back which has caused me a lot of pain never felt better. Negatives are i'm sure the wieght was water acne, and mild ED. Not worth doing alone. I'm going back to the drawing board and wouldn't recomend anyone try what i did, unless you want to be bloated with no sex drive.

You are right Scotty. The most basic use of Orals is to kick in the results before the injectables start ( 4th week). If you had used Test even @ 250mg, you shouldnt had that problem.

Also buddy did you complete your PCT. ?

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    This is from a newb who just expiremented with anadrol for a week at only 25 mg. I did gain about 5lbs my endurance was increased mild strength gain and my back which has caused me a lot of pain never felt better. Negatives are i'm sure the wieght was water acne, and mild ED. Not worth doing alone. I'm going back to the drawing board and wouldn't recomend anyone try what i did, unless you want to be bloated with no sex drive.

if you're asking me cybernox. I acutally dropped the anadrol and got some test 450 and am runnin it solo to see how test effects my body. I'm taking milk thistle right now for good measure after taking the week of drol. My first pin of t-450 was yesterday. Man does that stuff hurt. 24 hours later and the injection pain is starting to subside

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    if you're asking me cybernox. I acutally dropped the anadrol and got some test 450 and am runnin it solo to see how test effects my body. I'm taking milk thistle right now for good measure after taking the week of drol. My first pin of t-450 was yesterday. Man does that stuff hurt. 24 hours later and the injection pain is starting to subside
    So you used 1 week of Anadrol and then now you are using Test 450 ?

I'd suggest getting 250 mg twice a week and continue anadrol @25 mg twice a day.

for the pain .. Try injecting slowly. Also remember to check the syringe if there are any bubbles left. Also glutes are the best portion. Thighs and Lats hurt much more.
    Last edited by cybernox; 07-13-2010 at 01:25 PM.

thanks I aprreciate it. I read the thread on how to inject but it was a day too late. I injected the 1c of test in like 4 seconds probably why i had so much pain

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    First off, and since no one has said i yet, a first time user should not be taking Anadrol . May as well just go ahead and throw some HGH in there while you are at it. Maybe some insulin as well. Jeezzz... glad you switched to Test alone.

Secondly...

Quote Originally Posted by cybernox View Post
    I'd suggest getting 250 mg twice a week and continue anadrol @25 mg twice a week.
    25mg of Anadrol twice a week? WTF? Unless you mean twice a day this is not good advice. You may as well be injecting 50mgs of test twice a week while you're at it. Whats the point except to shut your HPTA down? Base dose for Abombs is 50mg a day.

Quote Originally Posted by cybernox View Post
    Also remember to check the syringe if there are any bubbles left.
    The only reason an air bubble is gonna cause pain is if its a big one and it forms a pocket in the muscle and breaks capilaries. Little airbubbles that dont rise to the surface when you flick the syringe arent gonna do you any harm.

Try warming the test under hot water. That'll help. And next time go with less test per ml solution. Thats probably the biggest thing causing your pain. Thats just a lot of test per ml.

Quote Originally Posted by Neevor View Post
    First off, and since no one has said i yet, a first time user should not be taking Anadrol . May as well just go ahead and throw some HGH in there while you are at it. Maybe some insulin as well. Jeezzz... glad you switched to Test alone.

Secondly...

25mg of Anadrol twice a week? WTF? Unless you mean twice a day this is not good advice. You may as well be injecting 50mgs of test twice a week while you're at it. Whats the point except to shut your HPTA down? Base dose for Abombs is 50mg a day.

The only reason an air bubble is gonna cause pain is if its a big one and it forms a pocket in the muscle and breaks capilaries. Little airbubbles that dont rise to the surface when you flick the syringe arent gonna do you any harm.

Try warming the test under hot water. That'll help. And next time go with less test per ml solution. Thats probably the biggest thing causing your pain. Thats just a lot of test per ml.
    I meant daily for that drol.

Thread Information