deany1988 is offline New Member

First timer help please!

hi my names dean.
    im 22 years old
    about a year ago i used what i thought was steroids but were infact stackers so saw no results what so ever, what a waste of money...im a lot wiser now and have done a load of research. i have just ordered a beginner cycle of dianabol , nolvadex ,and clomid as an 8 week course. im training hard and eating well, i weigh 172lbs and am 5'9. i want to get ripped without bulking out as i want to keep definition. has anyone got any advise for me. and also does anyone know how long it will be until i start seeing some good results

thanks...

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    first your cycle is terrible, second your stats are bad.

read this first
    If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

then read this
    Diet
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?

good luck bro. you should wait a few years anyway your a little young to be cycling especially at those stats.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You're no where close to being ready to use any steriods . DBol will bloat you giving you the exact opposite of what you want. Dbol is generally used as an oral jump start to an injectable cycle, not as an oral only alternative.

BJpennnn gave you some good threads to read to get started. Work on becoming an expert on proper diet and training. With your goals you have no need for steroids .

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    Tha cycle is shite m8,seiously not even worth doing,glad to see youve gpt your pct though which is something you dont usually see..

thanks for the advise people....however it's abit late now as its already on it's way to me and i was told for a first time user these were the best to use...i eat an enourmous amount of food everyday and yes the right things...and have been training for two years but my weight gain has been up and down my heaviest was 13 stone. i am very keen to try steroids and i know alot of people would tell me to eat and train more but what would be the best steroids to use if not dianobol

Quote Originally Posted by deany1988 View Post
    thanks for the advise people....however it's abit late now as its already on it's way to me and i was told for a first time user these were the best to use...i eat an enourmous amount of food everyday and yes the right things...and have been training for two years but my weight gain has been up and down my heaviest was 13 stone. i am very keen to try steroids and i know alot of people would tell me to eat and train more but what would be the best steroids to use if not dianobol
    It is a wise thing to ask experts for advise. How wise is it not to take the advise they give??

If your weight has not gone up, you don't have your diet dialed in. This is very simple. You have to be in a calorie surplus to gain muscle. Read the stickies that Bjpennnn posted. Just because you have them coming doesn't mean you have to make the mistake of taking them. You sure you're 22?

course i'm 22 how old do you think i am? i wouldn't lie about my age etc...
    i have been reading alot about diet i just can't seem to put the weight on and keep it there..
    i was hoping for more of a positive response from people on here not a lecture i was only asking for advise not a telling off

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You know of late there have been more and more threads from younger guy's stating they started a cycle, be it dbol only or deca only. They complain that they've made a huge mistake, their dick isnt working and they feel like shit...

So i guess its just a matter of time before the op's back on complaining that he's made a huge mistake, when will these guy's listen??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    course i'm 22 how old do you think i am? i wouldn't lie about my age etc...
    i have been reading alot about diet i just can't seem to put the weight on and keep it there..
    i was hoping for more of a positive response from people on here not a lecture i was only asking for advise not a telling off
    You've been given sound solid advice but still you refuse to listen, your acting like a 10 years old over a packet of sweets....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

ive only just joined the site today to get more info from people like yourself...
    it's not about listening it's about learning and i can listen to what you say but if you dont advise me on any other alternatives how can i learn??

np need to get rude....
    if i get spoken to like a child i can easily act like one
    ROID RAGE

ive only just joined the site today to get more info from people like yourself...
    it's not about listening it's about learning and i can listen to what you say but if you dont advise me on any other alternatives how can i learn??
    The alternative is to learn how to properly structure your diet. You didn't read the stickies and watch the videos did you? It takes time to learn.

If you take any AAS without knowing how to diet, you will not gain one thing! In fact, you'll cause more harm then good. You just want someone to tell you there is a magic bean that will give you the physique you want. There is no such thing. Learn how to diet and train and you will get the physique you want, over time.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    You know of late there have been more and more threads from younger guy's stating they started a cycle, be it dbol only or deca only. They complain that they've made a huge mistake, their dick isnt working and they feel like shit...

So i guess its just a matter of time before the op's back on complaining that he's made a huge mistake, when will these guy's listen??
    I see this too. I don't want to throw all young people into the same boat, but it seems the younger they are, the less they want to listen. I know we have some younger guys on here who have their sh*t together. This one does not though.

i have read the stickies posted by the first bloke and i am at this moment in time looking through all 6 vids and writing down as much info as possible from them..i no you all think im not listening and i want a magic answer its just frustrating as i have trained extremly hard for two years and i thought my diet was good as i am gaining weight..just not as much as i want..i will take all your advise i am just at a point now where i want to try steroids to see if they can help along with the process of training hard and eating well

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your getting really good advice and i advice you to listen to them, at your age you have a high level of natural testosterone floating around what will give you amazing results if you knew how to eat to build muscle. Shutting down your hormonal system at your age before you have fully developed could cause you huge problems in areas you wish you didnt. All you need is food and not steroids , be wise not foolish

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I see this too. I don't want to throw all young people into the same boat, but it seems the younger they are, the less they want to listen. I know we have some younger guys on here who have their sh*t together. This one does not though.
    like ive said in many threads just like this thats cus kids today seek only "instant" gratifaication and what else should thay expect sence they grew up with drive thru fast food...instant potatoes,instant oatmeal,instant pudding,microwavable meals that can be made in an instant...not to mention most of these kids have had everything handed to them on a silver platter from mommy and daddy....what else can we expect from them?, they have never had to work for anything in there life so why start now? i mean obviously steroids are magic and mean instant muscles right?....

theres no need to label me as one of these "kids" is there....
    i wish i had everything handed to me on a plate

its no good me saying use test instead of dbol ,you dont now how much,what pct to run how long after cycle to do pct..

you just need to learn about all the aspects of steroids /cycles not just a cycle laid out infront of you,you need to understand the aspects of it,

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL,when i came on this site i was asking questions just like you,trust me youll thank them in the long run..

im so glad i gained knowledge beorehand..read the educational threads (stickys) it wont take you long to grasp the general idea of things then ask your questions based on what youve learnt..knowledge is power.

p.s dbol will make you blow up like a balloon then a couple of weeks later you'll look like someones stuck a pin in you..seriously avoid,get injectables and run dbol as a kickstart if you want to feel the benifit of seeing gains until your gear kicks in.

NATH
    iv read over and over different things from books and off sites like these and off the internet about the actual steroids its all a little overwhelming....i just want to say thank you your comments are the most positive and polite answers iv had from here and they are much aprreciated..
    i am doing a 6week cycle of dianabol with novladex and clomid, with the right training and nutrition and with being sensible what sort of gains would i be likely to see with this steroid

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    NATH
    iv read over and over different things from books and off sites like these and off the internet about the actual steroids its all a little overwhelming....i just want to say thank you your comments are the most positive and polite answers iv had from here and they are much aprreciated..
    i am doing a 6week cycle of dianabol with novladex and clomid, with the right training and nutrition and with being sensible what sort of gains would i be likely to see with this steroid
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

tbh none..you will gain water from dbol which will make you look bigger,and the rest from the food,after your pct you will go back down to your original size and if any weight/muscle is gained it will be from the food..
    i know the ppl who have been doing this for years are seeming like there giving you a hard time but there seriously not,they are trying to help you..
    a proper diet and by proper i mean 5/6 meals aday. read up on macros. will help you more than the dbol will,get your diet planned out,when you think youve got it sussed post it and let the mods/vets tweak it for you and give there input,then you have your diet(stick to it) read up about training teq post that and theyll help you with that too (stick to it) then train for 6 months and see what happens you will be seriously suprised then you can look at injectable steroids if you wanted too i know i was eger. there the best,orals are shite and play hell on your liver.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.
    best peice of advice you could ever have imo.

Thread Information