Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own

Stacking Test E & Test C

Just checking to see if I've missed some sort of revelation in the 4 months I was gone....

Is there a benefit or advantage to "stacking" Test Cyp and Test E together in a cycle. Do you get some sort of synergistic effect of using both at the same time as opposed to using each alone at the same total dose.

I'll explain the reason I ask later... in the mean time... Only studies, scientific data or personal experiences I want to hear not speculations, trash talk or drama.

Thanks,
    D.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Test E and C are both testosterones with different esters Cyp 15-16 days and Enanthate 10-14. So, there are no true benefits of running them both together, however it can be done with good results as long as the dosing schedule doesn't exceed either of the esters. If you're doing 600mg/wk, for instance, you'll still want to shoot 300mg/twice per wk.

Make sense?

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Just checking to see if I've missed some sort of revelation in the 4 months I was gone....

Is there a benefit or advantage to "stacking" Test Cyp and Test E together in a cycle. Do you get some sort of synergistic effect of using both at the same time as opposed to using each alone at the same total dose.

I'll explain the reason I ask later... in the mean time... Only studies, scientific data or personal experiences I want to hear not speculations, trash talk or drama.

Thanks,
    D.
    Cant really say. I had the same question. Only answer I got was TEST is TEST. and I was provided with a steroid profile link.

http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

Other than that I heard it from some local gym chimp that Test C he used was fast kick in than TEST E. As he was using UGL ..so I cant really comment on it.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I switched test e to test c during cycle for no other reason than i ran out of e. Have to believe others had the same reason until i see otherwise.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There is no need to stack test e and cyp in the same cycle, they are both the same the only difference is cyp as a slightly heavier ester other than that they are both the same.

A mod, that I have a fair amount of respect for, is saying to try it as he says it'll surprise you on a different board. I'm giving it a chance and asking him what personal experiences he has to make this statement

I too am of the opinion it's pointless and will only have the same effect as the same mg amount of a single ester. I know home-brewers sometimes do 200/200mg splits of it as they help each other dissolve for high concentration oils but I've never heard of any physical advantages.

Anyone else have any input, please chime in also

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    A mod, that I have a fair amount of respect for, is saying to try it as he says it'll surprise you on a different board. I'm giving it a chance and asking him what personal experiences he has to make this statement

I too am of the opinion it's pointless and will only have the same effect as the same mg amount of a single ester. I know home-brewers sometimes do 200/200mg splits of it as they help each other dissolve for high concentration oils but I've never heard of any physical advantages.

Anyone else have any input, please chime in also
    Its the same drug, there is no difference except the clearence of the est is slightly longer on the cyp, stacking both compounds isnt going to do anymore than using one!

I know it is, preachin' to the choir

Just gonna wait for him to say why he thinks that way before I chime in with anything

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I dont see a reasont o stack them both. Pretty poor logic IMHO.

However, I have personal friends who tend to swap ester's (Testosterone ) from time to time and say it help when hitting a plateu on exogenous testosterone.

An example would be 8 weeks of Enanthate , 8 weeks of Cypionate , 6 weeks of Propionate and 6 weeks of Suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post

An example would be 8 weeks of Enanthate, 8 weeks of Cypionate, 6 weeks of Propionate and 6 weeks of Suspension.
    That I can see an advantage of

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Given an equal total testosterone comparison there will be no difference of any statical significance (ie 1000mg/wk test e vs 500mg test e/ 500mg test cyp per week)

That I can see an advantage of
    I'm not sure you've seen Anthony's article on ester effecting the parent hormone, even in the same dose, but its very good (one of his better articles).

Longer esters convert more heavily to estrogen and DHT, more inhibitive to the HPTA etc... One may be able to take advantage of those facts and the other fact the the smaller the ester the more parent hormone (total) you get per 100mg.

I think I did read it, he posted it a long while back... maybe 2years ago?

Anthony Roberts New Article on Esters...
    Last edited by Dizz28; 07-05-2010 at 01:45 PM. Reason: link

Yes.

Its a good article IMHO.

Thread Information