bwatcher949 is offline Junior Member

Is it ok to switch DBOL brand?

I've added 30mg Ed of denkall dbol but I can't find anymore and I want to run dbol until the end of my cycle. I basically have 6 weeks worth but would like to run it for the remainder of my 500mg test e cycle. I got about 9 weeks left.

Can I switch brands without any problems?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    aside from brands, you shouldn't run dbol for the whole cycle. have you done any research before you started? we typically recommend 4 weeks of dbol

Well yea I researched it. I screwed up my test cycle and basically bridged it with dbol until my test got here.

So I can't do 6 weeks?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by bwatcher949 View Post
    Well yea I researched it. I screwed up my test cycle and basically bridged it with dbol until my test got here.

So I can't do 6 weeks?
    So you don't have all your compounds? Do you at least have all your PCT? You do have a PCT planned right?

GS4
    GS4 is offline Junior Member
    is fine to change brands, some have a higher potency than others keep that in mind, i wouldnt do more than 8 weeks.

Yea I have clomid and nolva and also 2 bottles of letro. I ordered the letro because I heard it works great if you actually get a lump.

I basically went 5 weeks at 500mg then missed 2 weeks then got on dbol until new stuff got here.

I've added 30mg Ed of denkall dbol but I can't find anymore and I want to run dbol until the end of my cycle. I basically have 6 weeks worth but would like to run it for the remainder of my 500mg test e cycle. I got about 9 weeks left.

Honestly the only time you should run d-bol longer then 6 weeks is for example...

you find taking 50mg a day for 4 or 6 weeks causes too many sides so you decide to change the cycle to d-bol 8 weeks or 12 weeks, and only taking 25mg ed.... you should ask a mod about this though i'm not 100% positive it'd be as safe. I also am pretty certain that going anywhere above 25mg at least for 12 weeks is considered dangerous without getting your liver levels tested.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason

So was my previous advice not acceptable?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

It would be fine. Dbol is Dbol if its real.

Ok so 4 weeks it is. Is 30mg ed ok? Or should I do 20-25mg?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    30 should be fine

Thread Information