JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member

Question age and natural growth

hey what was some of you guy ages when you did your first cycle? And at what age does a normal person hault on the natural body growth. Does the sauce stunt the natural?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,ll be 28 when I start my 1st maybe 27

Natural bodygrowth as in height and all that stuff around 21.In terms of BB naturally never I guess You,ll always make progress just depends on how quick you want to get there and how big your goals are.

Does the juice stunt your growth as in what you turn into a Munchkin when you stop err no! AAS are an aid and should only be used that way when your natural gains become slower and harder to gain but that is JMO.

Billy

PS For all you "young uns" Munchkins were the small people in The Wizard of Oz

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member

QUESTION FOR EVERONE

THANKS FOR THE INPUT BILLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT WAS HEIGHT WISE I KNOW IT WOULD NOT TURN YOUR BODY INTO A MUNCHKIN HOW BIG WERE MOST OF YOU WHEN YOU STARTED HITTING THE SAUCE OPEN ?? FOR EVERYONE

Mike Guest
    I started at 16 (bad idea) I was 165 when I started - havent grown an inch since - yes it will stop your growth

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i started at 19

Sorry.....Just thought the Munckin thing was funny.....thats the English SOH for you

When I do my first cycle I will be around 190-192 (188 at the mo and maybe 1-3 mths b4 I cycle)

Billy

KingOfPop is offline New Member
    Hell yes AS will stunt your growth. The extra boost in test. will mimic the natural boost your body would send your growth plates to stop growing. There's a six month period in young adult males where their testosterone skyrockets. During this time the growth plates harden and lock up. If you take AS before this natural testosterone surge occurs then you will stop body growth premature. I hate to think it as even being a possiblity...but look at Lee Priest...I know he takes steroids now (deca and primo) but considering his hieght it wouldn't be far-fetched to think he took them at a much younger age as well.

Maybe I should have taken the post more seriously.

AS can stunt the growth as king of Pop explained.That is why it is important for young people not to take steroids and is why there are endless posts on the old board stating reasons for not taking them.

There also other heath complications with taking AAS at such a young age and some of those you may not find out about until you are older for example the liver is much smaller in a teenager yet they use the same doses as exp users.They are more likely to experiment with other drugs.alcohol and place there bodies under a great deal of stress as they are still growing anyway!

I think anybody under the age of 21 should refrain from using them but that will never happen.

Young people will use them regardless of the dangers you point out to them I just hope they educate themselves as we all do/have prior to there use.

Billy

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Im thirty two weeks Ill be 31 and I made sure I started cycling after my body was completly done growing (27) it makes me sick when I go to the gym and see all these young kids still in puberty hitting the gear thinking their all huge, not relizing whats going to happen to them down the road of life.

Thread Information