Exclamation Winstrol dosage and stacking? I need a little advice

First I will give you my stats before you read this.
    -I am 16(I know really young)
    -I weigh 160 pounds
    -I have been working out for about 3 years
    -my body fat is about 5%
    I Started June 5th 2010 on winstrol only. It's my very first cycle I've ever done. I have 100 tabs of 10 mg winstol. I take 1 when I wake up and 2 before workout and 1 before bed. So thats 40 mg a day. I do chew them. I do cardio after workouts too, usually a mile on the aliptical. I also drink a gallon of water a day. I take 2000 mg of milk thistle a day to help the liver side effects. And I take 2400 mg of fish oil a day for the joint side effects as well. I eat good a lot of meat and I drink about 30 grams of protein before and after workouts. I play football and baseball for my highschool and I'm looking to get cut yet a little bulk from winstrol. And a decent strength gain. Is there and other pill I should stack to fit my needs? Should I bump my dosage to 50 mg a day? I've heard taking testosterone pills or deca will help bulk me up a little? Please help me out
    Thanks

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxspikeicexxx View Post
    First I will give you my stats before you read this.
    -I am 16(I know really young)
    -I weigh 160 pounds
    -I have been working out for about 3 years
    -my body fat is about 5%
    I Started June 5th 2010 on winstrol only. It's my very first cycle I've ever done. I have 100 tabs of 10 mg winstol. I take 1 when I wake up and 2 before workout and 1 before bed. So thats 40 mg a day. I do chew them. I do cardio after workouts too, usually a mile on the aliptical. I also drink a gallon of water a day. I take 2000 mg of milk thistle a day to help the liver side effects. And I take 2400 mg of fish oil a day for the joint side effects as well. I eat good a lot of meat and I drink about 30 grams of protein before and after workouts. I play football and baseball for my highschool and I'm looking to get cut yet a little bulk from winstrol. And a decent strength gain. Is there and other pill I should stack to fit my needs? Should I bump my dosage to 50 mg a day? I've heard taking testosterone pills or deca will help bulk me up a little? Please help me out
    Thanks
    Please kid, start reading all the stickies and getting all the info you can. Start by reading this: AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

Get rid of the steroids and go to the doctor to get your blood work done. Sorry to say, you will be banned from the site since you have to be 18 to be a member here.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    You have got to be kidding me! Please tell me this is a joke!

Thread Information