zabster151 is offline Member

Anyone Deal With Customs

Just wanted to know if anyone has delt with customs?

suttie is offline Banned
    if you mean you have recived a letter and there asking you to go and collect the parcel then forget about it ,if your meaning you want to try and bring gear thu customs then forget about it ,am saying all this if your based in a country were steroids are illegal like usa/australia/ect.

also if your ordering from abroard it all depends on how your source packs the goods.

i have not ordered anything from anywere. i would like to try a site i have been told about through an e-mail from this site. wanted to know if anyone has had any luck with this perticular web site. not sure if i can post the name of the site. they say they mail discretly packege in toys with x ray reflective paper. i guess im just curious if i buy something and customs holds it i dont care about the letter i just wont respond but i dont know if it goes further then that.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    i have not ordered anything from anywere. i would like to try a site i have been told about through an e-mail from this site. wanted to know if anyone has had any luck with this perticular web site. not sure if i can post the name of the site. they say they mail discretly packege in toys with x ray reflective paper. i guess im just curious if i buy something and customs holds it i dont care about the letter i just wont respond but i dont know if it goes further then that.
    It doesn't in the USA. For some odd reason if it were to, you keep your mouth SHUT, do not answer any questions AT ALL, do not consent to any searches, and keep your mouth SHUT!

Talk to a lawyer only, not any postal employee, not any customs employee, not any law enforcement employee, period.

But it won't go that far unless ur ordering 5K worth of shit in one package, then most common is a 'controlled delivery' and not a letter.

1/2 the people in jail right now would not be there if they simply kept their mouth SHUT. Ever watch that show 'another 48 hours' where they investigate 2 murders per show? About 1/2 the cases on the show they have not enough evidence on the suspect to even charge them, but they don't follow the 'keep your mouth shut' rule, and confess and get 20-life. lol

Not saying I'm for murder, but those guys are supposed to be hardened gangsters and THEY can't even keep their mouth SHUT.

It's the first and most important rule in alleged crime: Keep your mouth SHUT.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Hey buddy,that site is a scam,just ask any1 affiliated with this site,i received an email too,dont be fooled .if you scroll back a few days ,some1 else got scammed on it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    i would bet its a scam. Your new here and nobody would be passing out a source to a new guy. Your new and easy prey and someone is trying to rip you off.

And if it was the actuall source that emailed you 100% its a scam.

I would like you to pm me who emailed you

Thanx everyone this site is great. maybe a new member but not new to the game thought it was a scam. had to check with you guys

ar-r rocks my tamox and clomi are great

Ulysses is offline Junior Member
    Out of interest, I'm from the UK and customs have opened my packages on a few occasions (only containing small amounts for personal use), and have just forwarded them to me afterwards - lol!! I guess they're a bit tougher in the US?

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
    Out of interest, I'm from the UK and customs have opened my packages on a few occasions (only containing small amounts for personal use), and have just forwarded them to me afterwards - lol!! I guess they're a bit tougher in the US?
    Steroids are a class III controlled substance in the USA (higher classification than benzodiazapines such as valium, etc) and one must have a prescription to possess them. One can not legally import ANY without a DEA license. If you have doctor's prescription you can legally purchase and possess them but other than test replacement therapy I don't think they are 'prescribed' that often. Ironically, the American Medical Association was AGAINST having steroids classified as a controlled substance prior to them being classified as such.

UK u can have small amm'ts for personal use I think is the rule.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I've had packs come into the UK and never had one opened.

Thanx everyone,
    Guess ill just have to find another source. I live in Cali shouldn't be to hard.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    if you mean you have recived a letter and there asking you to go and collect the parcel then forget about it ,if your meaning you want to try and bring gear thu customs then forget about it ,am saying all this if your based in a country were steroids are illegal like usa/australia/ect.

also if your ordering from abroard it all depends on how your source packs the goods.
    Im not sure where you got this idea but trust me there are tons of packs that go through customs without even being opened. Trust me i know from experience in the US. I have never had a seizure letter nor even had my packs opened. I have ordered from many sources in many countries and all have been fine.

Now im not saying its impossible to have a pack seized but i dont think it is very common as long as your source knows how to send it

Thanx maybe ill search the net to find a good one.
    Last edited by zabster151; 07-09-2010 at 08:58 AM.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Last edited by Noles12; 07-09-2010 at 09:02 AM.

all good no big deal

Thread Information