sumosam is offline New Member

Can Someone Please Help???

Hi Im 39 years old and weigh about 195, I just signed up with a local gym to work on some cardio, Im very interested in lifting, and was wonderind if it is safe to take steroids and which would be good to go with? want to get big fast, but dont know really where to start. Thank You in Advance For Your Help. Oh i saw something at walmart but thought it might suck, not sure.....

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What about the rest of your stats??

Height
    Weight
    Bf%
    Years training
    Goals
    Pct knowledge??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

6ft tall, thats all I know, never worked out before, want to gain muscle, not like Arnold huge but decent. lol

suttie is offline Banned
    you want to get big fast? sorry but it dont work like this ,it takes years of training and dieting to get a good solid base ,only after you have done this should you use steroids to push past your natural limet ,sounds to me like you at stage 1 which is diet and training for atleast 3-4 years before even thinking about steroids .

Blog Entries
    Ok heres my 3 step simple plan for you to gain as much muscle as you desire...

1/ Spend the next 3/4 years training hard, changing you routine every 6/12 weeks, this will help shock muscle fibres..

2/ Post your current diet in the diet forum. Diet is the most important thing when it comes to training and building new muscle. The correct proteins, fats and carbs are essential..

3/ Whilst your hard at work with step 1 and 2 spend as much time as is possible learning and reading all the educational threads that you will find at the top of this forum pertaining to the correct use of aas...

Good luck..

Cool, thanks so much!!!

when you say diet, do you mean only chicken and fish?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sumosam View Post
    when you say diet, do you mean only chicken and fish?
    By no means...

Hit the diet forum and read the stickies in there..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sumosam View Post
    Hi Im 39 years old and weigh about 195, I just signed up with a local gym to work on some cardio, Im very interested in lifting, and was wonderind if it is safe to take steroids and which would be good to go with? want to get big fast, but dont know really where to start. Thank You in Advance For Your Help. Oh i saw something at walmart but thought it might suck, not sure.....
    Skip the thing you saw at Walmart. Rubbish. If you would like to supplement, skip the aas, and instead, you could try some creatine and some bcaa's or some whey isolate. For never having worked out before, at 39, you should be going slowly, not quickly. You need to ease your body into this new routine. Muscles strengthen much quicker than your tendons and ligaments ability to keep up with that strength. This is a reason why weight lifters always seem so injury prone.... And if you were to go with steriods right now, almost guarantee you would end up hurting yourself. think of steriods as the last thing you consider, not the first. And believe it or not, there are some pro's that won't touch steroids ....

Thread Information