btwotimes is offline New Member

Hey fellas I need some good advice. Im lost now

ello everyone,

I enter the site with respect. Im 35 male 5ft 9 174 lbs. Ive done steroids twice in my life and both times were about 10 years ago. I did deca alone and then some dbol tabs alone. I had good gains off both and I think the deca was even just a 10 ml bottle.

I currently decided to do a last cycle and trusted a girlfriend of mines close friend. When I asked what I need he said 1 bottle of deca and two bottles of sus 250. All under ground stuff. I didnt ask for an exact plan for everything because I was just gonna follow his guide lines as i went because hes a professional body builder. Well Im on my 5th week now and Im out of everything and obviously have to buy more... kind of feel tricked.....but my concern is.......Im on my 5th week and I have been through 20 mils of sus 250 and 10 mils of deca and about 6 mills of eq which i started later due to losing my appetite.
    When I eat like a slob I weigh 175. Ive went from 172 to 176 to 174 in 5 weeks. Ive basically gained no weight water weight or anything. My body looks better but I cant tell if its muscle memory or subtle gains. My friends are telling me that being on so much stuff so heavy I should def be seeing weight gain and water weight by now. Whats confusing me is I clearly had what seem to be sus flu the first week........couldn't walk for 1.5 weeks... fever of 100 for a week couldn't get our of bed.......my nuts are small as hell now, im horny as shit and I seem to have more energy....Ive got some acne going on.....I'm sweating like hell at night especially since the eq has been 2 times a week.
    Is it normal that i would see NO results this deep in... Monday coming is 7 weeks.
    My other friend can get me stuff from a doctor and is saying this stuff is bunk and to get on these 50 dbol pills and a 10 mil bottle of cyp.

Whats this looking like to you guys.
    I'm discouraged as hell and really appreciate anyone that has taken the time to read this.

my shots went like this
    I shoot Mon and Thursday
    week 1 mon 1cc sus 1 cc deca thurs 1 cc sus
    week 2 mon 1cc sus 1 cc deca thurs 1 cc sus
    week 3 mon 1.5 cc sus 1 cc deca thurs 1.5 cc sus 1 cc deca 1 cc eq
    week 4 mon 1.5 cc sus 1 cc deca thurs 1.5 cc sus 1 cc deca 1 cc eq
    week 5 mon 1.5 cc sus 1 cc deca 1 cc eq thurs 1.5 cc sus 1 cc deca 1 cc eq
    week 6 mon 1.5 cc sus 1 cc deca 1 cc eq thurs 1.5 cc sus 1 cc deca 1 cc eq

Im eating everything I can get my hands on.
    I saw results in 4 weeks on 1 10 mil bottle of deca eating like I am now 10 years ago.
    Whats the deal?

B

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    I've suffered a similar thing as this too. After taking a very long break from AAS, I started again, and it seemed that the first week was great, but the second week and so on just didn't seem to feel much, even with increasing the dose.

I would say the best way to find out if the gear is bunk is to go and get a blood work done. See if your test results are up, but it will help to see if there is anything else affecting your hormone receptor cells. Jumping back onto a cycle and taking alot of gear can be rendered futile if such a thing as SHBG is affecting your free testosterone . You can take a shed load of test, but if it's not free in the blood, then you may as well not be taking any. On top of this you've shut down whatever natty test you were producing. Hence nuts shrinkage.

Without a blood work done, it's all just guessing. You're taking a lot of stuff.......before adding another compound into the mix, find out what you taken has done to you first, and see if your source is selling you chit gear.

Good luck

MuscleHuscle is offline New Member
    @rbg is right

ur gear is doped , i hv seen deca vial doped with test and sustanon vial containing test c or in some cases the vials are just plain oils , stop this gear , dig more it took me years to find a legit gear source , stop and dont use more of it .

this is how i do

i went literally to every gym in my city , every supplement dealer i asked about , asked fellow mates about what they use .

finally got one supplement dealer who secretly imported gear , since then i was on my way.

btwotimes is offline New Member
    thank you guys very much...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    YOu need to list your diet. If you were eating in a calorie surplus, you would gain weight regardless if you were taking AAS or not. Most people who don't experience gains are not eating enough.

Thread Information