Aodha is offline Associate Member

A-Bombs, D-Bol, or T-Bol???

i'm trying to decide what oral to use in my next cycle. i won't be running it until this upcoming october, so i'm just rolling things around right now. i've used dbol 40mg/day/4 weeks for my kick and i liked it. but i was reading up on anadrol and am considering using that at 50mg for my next cycle. then i read on tbol and that it converts to estrogen less than the others. so now i don't know what i should do. i just wanted to get some opinions.

i guess my real questions are; how easily does A-50's induce sides? what is the outcome difference between dbol and tbol? and what would you all suggest for a bulking cycle??

stats: 24 yrs, 180lbs, 5'8", two real cycles under my belt. training since high school.

TheRepartitioner is offline Junior Member
    what are your goals?? pure mass?

TheRepartitioner is offline Junior Member
    and what injectables and at what doses are you kickstarting and for how long

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    You can try d-drol @ 50mg/ed... I prefer 75-100mg/ed minimum..

D-drol sides definitely are real. They are harsher then d-bol... but they aren't terrible. lethargic tho..

T-bol is a good addition as a lean mass builder... I would suggest running it at 60+mg/ed for 6 - 8 weeks.

-VM

thanks.. yeah my goals are pure mass. i wouldn't mind a cleaner bulk though. my goals in building is to ultimatly be a clean 200lbs. i'll be using test e and deca which i already have so i won't be switching that up.. i was thinking test e @ 500mg week with deca @ 250mg week.

thanks for the replies, keep em comming...

Quote Originally Posted by Aodha View Post
    thanks.. yeah my goals are pure mass. i wouldn't mind a cleaner bulk though. my goals in building is to ultimatly be a clean 200lbs. i'll be using test e and deca which i already have so i won't be switching that up.. i was thinking test e @ 500mg week with deca @ 250mg week.

thanks for the replies, keep em comming...
    If your goal is pure mass then no oral compares to anadrol .

BTW, deca @ 250mg/wk is just over a therapeutic dose... You should consider bumping it up to 400mg/wk for bulking purposed.

-VM

thanks. that's what i've been told. i guess i'm just overly cautious. i don't wanna run into deca dick or too much sides.. but i'll definetly consider that. so is deca 400mg a good ratio with test e @ 500mg?

Quote Originally Posted by Aodha View Post
    thanks. that's what i've been told. i guess i'm just overly cautious. i don't wanna run into deca dick or too much sides.. but i'll definetly consider that. so is deca 400mg a good ratio with test e @ 500mg?
    Yeah man...

Deca /D-drol/Test is the best bulker IMO. (for pure mass gains.)

500mg/wk of test is absolutely fine.

Should be a good cycle bro, good luck..

-VM

awesome. thanks bro. i truly appreciate it.. i just needed a good second opinion ya know...

Thread Information