Thread: Dbol

redhotee is offline New Member

Dbol

hey there I am looking too start a cycle but have a few questions before i start. Right now i have 100 25 mg tabs of dianabol but havent poped it open yet. the reason for this is im not sure about the pct i can get the novadex or clomid but im not sure how i use it. so if some one could please explane that it would be great.

i will give you some of my own history too
    23 years old
    have been weight training for about 3 years but only intence for 1 of those years. i am 6 ft 2 and 195 pounds. i eat as much protine in food as i can and also 3-5 protine shakes a day aswell. how do u guys think the dbol will teat me? i work out 5 days a week.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Welcome aboard

First off, I would like you to read a couple of threads if you dont mind:
    Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)
    AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)
    ^^^ These will explain why you will want to wait a few years before starting any steroids .

Next, what is your BF% ?

What are your goals?

Also, what does you diet look like in detail (macros included)

my diet is not strict but i think its well
    wake up 2 eggs i usualy like too gut up some green and red pepers throw them in there to
    followed by a scoop of gaspari real mass
    then go too the gym
    get back from gym eat chickn or beef what ever meat i can find i eat untill i can not eat any more and usualy have some protine powder with it
    random snacks through the day i try too keep away from salt and as close as i can too meat but not fast food then dinner is usualy meat noodels vegtables

as you can soo i dont have all the pro lingo down yet but i am ready and willing too learn

my goals are too just gain strength and mass not sure how much but as much as i can

G4R
    Ok. You wont need the Dbol for any of that.

We need to get you set up on a goal oriented diet first. You will need to stick to this diet for some time. If you are willing to go about this the right way, you will be amazed at your results, then, maybe in a few years, steroids may come into play.

What do you say?

well i am open too anything dont see why a few years in the responce i have been in the gym for 3 years i agree my diet dose need improvment. but back too my first question at what point in the cycle would one start taking the novadex

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotee View Post
    well i am open too anything dont see why a few years in the responce i have been in the gym for 3 years i agree my diet dose need improvment. but back too my first question at what point in the cycle would one start taking the novadex
    Dbol alone is a horrible cycle, so the answer to that question is irrelevent. Just do a "Dbol only cycle" search on this site and you will see.

Also, if you want to do things the safe and right way, we can put the steroid questions on hold for now, right?

i suppose so
    what do you recommend i be asking?
    Last edited by redhotee; 07-10-2010 at 02:42 AM.

G4R
    i suppose so
    what do you recommend i be asking?
    Not much at this point.

Look, I am not trying to come across as a jerk here. My main goal going into every one of these threads that someone starts is: How can I help this person acheive their goals in the safest, healthiest way possible?

Steroids are not for everyone. I would love to sit here and tell you that everyone on this board who is using steroids waited until they were ready, but, if I told you that, I would be lying to you. Take a good look at a majority of the threads on here. Gyno this, no libido that, hairloss this, infection that, and side affect after side affect. These are a majority of the threads that get started on here. Side affects are always a risk, no matter the age, or fitness level, BUT, the risk are lower when you have reached a proper, stable age, when your body is at its top level of fitness, and when your diet is down to a tee.

I have nothing to gain by telling you to not do steroids. I am not part of an anti-steroid group (obviously). I just dont want to see someone do major harm to their body because they were impatient, and not willing to listen to people who know what they are talking about. I want to help you acheive your goals, and if you decide to use steroids , I only hope you just wait, research, and learn everything you can about them before you do.

Just be safe, that is all I want.

MuscleHuscle is offline New Member
    look i did 3 dbol only cycles gained like 10 lbs on evry cycle , but acne , hairloss , bloat man its not worth it , we hv better option now days.

man , i was a dbol fan once , i literally had a fight with evryone for dbol as standalone .

see now i had hairloss just because of my stupid act .

i was afraid of needles , now i use only needles , dont be afraid of needles , use thm for first cycle .

dont be stupid like me , please

use test if u dont want to use more use 100mg of test / week for 10 weeks , its way better and

safer than 30 mg / day of dbol would ever be .

use test , dont be stupid , please .

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHuscle View Post
    look i did 3 dbol only cycles gained like 10 lbs on evry cycle , but acne , hairloss , bloat man its not worth it , we hv better option now days.

man , i was a dbol fan once , i literally had a fight with evryone for dbol as standalone .

see now i had hairloss just because of my stupid act .

i was afraid of needles , now i use only needles , dont be afraid of needles , use thm for first cycle .

dont be stupid like me , please

use test if u dont want to use more use 100mg of test / week for 10 weeks , its way better and

safer than 30 mg / day of dbol would ever be .

use test , dont be stupid , please .

Am I reading this wrong? If not, that's some really bad advice. 100mg of test a week is going to shut you down yet yield you no results. Don't listen to this...

@ OP
    I'd stick around here for a while, read and research. You will learn alot about all aspects of training, not just gear. Then when you are ready you will be much better equipped to do a cycle.

Goodluck.

MuscleHuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    Am I reading this wrong? If not, that's some really bad advice. 100mg of test a week is going to shut you down yet yield you no results. Don't listen to this...

@ OP
    I'd stick around here for a while, read and research. You will learn alot about all aspects of training, not just gear. Then when you are ready you will be much better equipped to do a cycle.

Goodluck.

ok whatever , but just dont do dbol only , not worht it

G4R
    It makes no difference whether it is Test or Dbol , he doesnt need any right now.

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    It makes no difference whether it is Test or Dbol, he doesnt need any right now.
    x2. as you stated, the OP's diet needs to be addressed. should he correct that, i am sure he can make some intense gains pretty quickly naturally. (i know i did)

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would listen, I jumped into my first cycle with what I thought was an good diet and made moderate gains. When I got off I lost everything!!!!!
    I have since got help form the diet section of this board and I can't belive the vascularaty I have I have in the gym with no supps or AAS. I have been burning fat like crazy and my muscels look better that they ever have (except while on cycle). Can't wait to run my next cycle while eating properly.
    These guys are not here to kill your fun, people like gr4 know how tho do this the right way. Listen up or you will disappointed.

sounds good I guess, there is alot i need too learn. I guess my next step is too talk too my gym employees about diet. thanks

bbmatt23 is offline Banned- For giving unsafe advice!

lol

I love this (self pedalstool) people put them self's on here it is so funny...
    take this not that your dumb if you run this and not that , this type of steroid dosn't work , you can't take this alone it will have a bad effect.

Lisen dude im going tell you the truth that these people on here will not tell you.

Q) Can i take dbol only cycle and see good gains & will i be able to keep them when im off??

A)Yes you can what people wont tell you is dbol is why arnold had the muscle he had and he didn't take much of it! maybe 10-15mg a day but you can reasearch that on your own time. The only thing i agree with that people told you was to be in very good shape before you start this is def... a major key to keeping any thing you gain and making the most of it. Will you lose some strength and gains when your off,sure you will but your in a sense cheating so what do you think's going to happen when you stop putting (ANY) kind of steroid in your body?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bbmatt23 View Post
    take this not that your dumb if you run this and not that , this type of steroid dosn't work , you can't take this alone it will have a bad effect.

Lisen dude im going tell you the truth that these people on here will not tell you.

Q) Can i take dbol only cycle and see good gains & will i be able to keep them when im off??

A)Yes you can what people wont tell you is dbol is why arnold had the muscle he had and he didn't take much of it! maybe 10-15mg a day but you can reasearch that on your own time. The only thing i agree with that people told you was to be in very good shape before you start this is def... a major key to keeping any thing you gain and making the most of it. Will you lose some strength and gains when your off,sure you will but your in a sense cheating so what do you think's going to happen when you stop putting (ANY) kind of steroid in your body?
    the truth that we won't tell him? keep posting like that and your time here will be short.
    keep in mind that you posted this 2 months ago n00b

ok let me start by saying i need some real info, now i am a newbie to the steriod world & all though i have just started working out again as of a few weeks ago ...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

hey there I am looking too start a cycle but have a few questions before i start. Right now i have 100 25 mg tabs of dianabol but havent poped it open yet. the reason for this is im not sure about the pct i can get the novadex or clomid but im not sure how i use it. so if some one could please explane that it would be great.

i will give you some of my own history too
    23 years old
    have been weight training for about 3 years but only intence for 1 of those years. i am 6 ft 2 and 195 pounds. i eat as much protine in food as i can and also 3-5 protine shakes a day aswell. how do u guys think the dbol will teat me? i work out 5 days a week.
    I wouldnt use the DBOL without some additional testosterone .

Mar-Vell is offline Junior Member
    Unlike G4R i thing youre ready to cycle, you have a nice weight for you height, some good years of training and 23 is not so young, just put your diet in check
    But dbol only all i see is guys deflating in a couple months after the cycle, surely you should run some test

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Vell View Post
    Unlike G4R i thing youre ready to cycle, you have a nice weight for you height, some good years of training and 23 is not so young, just put your diet in check
    But dbol only all i see is guys deflating in a couple months after the cycle, surely you should run some test
    All I am saying is that he can accomplish much more before starting a cycle. I want him to be safe, and help accomplish his goals. His goals can be accomplished without steroids . Just because some falls into the parameters that we use here as far as age, height, weight, BF, and so on does not mean they need to do steroids to get any more gains. If all they need to do is change something in their diet, or change some training routines, then I am going to lead them down that path.

G4R

What do we have to gain by lying to this guy?

And telling him we dont want him to take Dbol only because that is what Arnold took? Seriously?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ha thats funny. We know Arnold was on like a gram a week of test. Some people are rediculous.

Thread Information