Previous results?
    How long have you been training?

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Stats?
    Previous cycles?
    Previous results?
    How long have you been training?
    stats 170-175lbs,6-8 percent bodyfat 6 feet,been training for more than 5 years previous cycles mainly test only but usually stopped for many reasons,illness,fake gear etc not much result from them

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    stats 170-175lbs,6-8 percent bodyfat 6 feet,been training for more than 5 years previous cycles mainly test only but usually stopped for many reasons,illness,fake gear etc not much result from them
    How old are you?

If you have done 5 previous cycles and your only 175lbs at 6ft then I suspect your diet needs alot of work. What were the dosages of your previous cycles

How old are you?

If you have done 5 previous cycles and your only 175lbs at 6ft then I suspect your diet needs alot of work. What were the dosages of your previous cycles
    25 years old and not 5 cycles 5 years of training and dosage wise test no more than 500mg per week and dbol not more than 30 mg

25 years old and not 5 cycles 5 years of training and dosage wise test no more than 500mg per week and dbol not more than 30 mg
    To be honest you really need to look at your diet because your not going to maintain any gains with your current diet.

lets suppose my diet is in check which one of the above would yield most gains and i believe my diet is good now

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lets suppose my diet is in check which one of the above would yield most gains and i believe my diet is good now
    I really dont think your diet is good if you really have 5 years of training and cycles under your belt yet you are still under 200 pounds at 6'

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member
    Lets be honest, your diet is not in check bro. 6'0 175lbs is light plus 5 years of training and one cycle under your belt is proof that diet is lacking. Hell, I started dieting correctly at 135lbs at your height. I was 175lbs 3-4 weeks ago. I weighed in at 180 this morning. As you do grow, you have to adapt your diet to the new weight as well. IMHO, and I am sure its the same with others here, fix/maintain the correct diet and avoid AAS for a while. You will be beyond pleased with the natural results you can achieve. I can guarantee it actually. I know I am.. Good luck.

We cant suppose your diet is in check because its clearly isnt, its pointless taking gear with your current diet.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    We cant suppose your diet is in check because its clearly isnt, its pointless taking gear with your current diet.
    100% agree...you doing ok marcus?

guys check my older pics weight aint everything i look much more heavier than i am really is,hell i am larger and bigger than 200lbs guys with my same height

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    guys check my older pics weight aint everything i look much more heavier than i am really is,hell i am larger and bigger than 200lbs guys with my same height
    I just checked your profile and you have no pictures there, having an album there would make it easier for people to review your pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I just checked your profile and you have no pictures there, having an album there would make it easier for people to review your pics.
    i will post pics then soon i had mine in the members pics forum before

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I understand that at very low bf your weight/height isn't the only indicator of physique. that being said, you could bulk off of any of those combos. the only place I see for test suspension is for athletes that will be tested, I personally see no reason for the common untested bodybuilder to use suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I understand that at very low bf your weight/height isn't the only indicator of physique. that being said, you could bulk off of any of those combos. the only place I see for test suspension is for athletes that will be tested, I personally see no reason for the common untested bodybuilder to use suspension.
    i will be backing this thread with pics i am not saying that i am big just saying that i look wise i look heavier than what i really am thats all,i have been in the game for years and dedicated and love bodybuilding and hav transformed my body from where i begun but not to where i like to be yet and my height aint helping,i try to keep my diet in check and actually i believe that i can add mass naturally but not muscle mass and thats what i am looking for pure lean mass and if i gain 10lbs with a good diet i would rather then gain more along with steroids ,its frusturating how hard i gain and how easy i can loose all this hard earned mass if i am a little bit depressed,didnt sleep well or eat well even just for a couple of days

Blue Monkey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I really dont think your diet is good if you really have 5 years of training and cycles under your belt yet you are still under 200 pounds at 6'
    I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but I couldn't agree more. Sure, genetics play a role too, but I'm the same height, and I started lifting @ 155 lbs. Without any supplementation, I was floating between 195 and 198 after only 1.5 years of training.

Fitguy, what are you doing to figure up your caloric needs? Look into the Harris-Benedict equation here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harris-Benedict_equation

I've used this formula for years with great success. It's not perfect, but it will get you in the "ballpark" of where your caloric needs are. From there, you can tweak it up or down a few hundred calories at a time until you "dial" yourself in.

I don't know what your training routine is like, but remember to work smarter, not harder. It's great that some people have the willpower and spirit to do 2+ hour workouts @ 7 days/week, but they're really unnecessary. Post up your diet and training routine for us to see if there is anything that might need adjusting...

To answer your question about best bulking cycles, my personal favorite is

Test Priopionate 100mg/ED
    Tren Acetate 75mg/ED

The strength and size gains were ridiculous (strength especially); however, the sides really sucked...enough so that after about 3-4 cycles of it, I stopped using Tren. I then changed over to:

Test Propionate 100mg/ED
    Masteron 75-100mg/ED

I really liked this cycle. Not as huge of gains as I saw with say, Tren Acetate, but they were all solid, lean gains, and the sides were much more tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Monkey View Post

Tren Acetate 75mg/ED

The strength and size gains were ridiculous (strength especially); however, the sides really sucked...enough so that after about 3-4 cycles of it, I stopped using Tren. I then changed over to:

Test Propionate 100mg/ED
    Masteron 75-100mg/ED

I really liked this cycle. Not as huge of gains as I saw with say, Tren Acetate, but they were all solid, lean gains, and the sides were much more tolerable.
    thanks how much did you gain in the 1st 4 weeks of tren and what were your sides

thanks how much did you gain in the 1st 4 weeks of tren and what were your sides
    It's been awhile, put I threw on about 15 lbs and strength gains were through the roof. Each week when I went back to a lift, I'd literally be throwing on more plates. Leg presses, for example, shot up 50 lbs each week.

With sides, again, it's been awhile, but I'd have to say night sweats, tren cough, and tightness in the chest. Also, sometimes I'd get that funny metallic taste in your mouth immediately after I injected it. Tren doesn't give you that "feel good" sense of wellbeing like some AAS does, either, though it makes up for it in motivation and confidence boosting (from the size and strength gains).

Your making the mistake of only listening to the one person who told you to cycle, this is worng you need to address your diet, the last thing you need is tren or any steroid you simply need food and learn how to eat to grow.

Mar-Vell is offline Junior Member
    i will be backing this thread with pics i am not saying that i am big just saying that i look wise i look heavier than what i really am thats all,i have been in the game for years and dedicated and love bodybuilding and hav transformed my body from where i begun but not to where i like to be yet and my height aint helping,i try to keep my diet in check and actually i believe that i can add mass naturally but not muscle mass and thats what i am looking for pure lean mass and if i gain 10lbs with a good diet i would rather then gain more along with steroids,its frusturating how hard i gain and how easy i can loose all this hard earned mass if i am a little bit depressed,didnt sleep well or eat well even just for a couple of days
    Hum im facing now the same issue than you bro, even eating super-lean
    Plateaus su.cks

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Vell View Post
    Hum im facing now the same issue than you bro, even eating super-lean
    Plateaus su.cks
    Proper diet can fix most plateaus

Mar-Vell is offline Junior Member
    Dont say that to someone who put on 50lbs+ of lean mass man
    The truth is when you reach some point the gains became VERY SLOW, regardless of you diet been prime

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Vell View Post
    Dont say that to someone who put on 50lbs+ of lean mass man
    The truth is when you reach some point the gains became VERY SLOW, regardless of you diet been prime
    I agree but changes any time i hit a sticking point i look at my diet and it is usually the culprit. Trust me i know about gaining that much mass

Your making the mistake of only listening to the one person who told you to cycle, this is worng you need to address your diet, the last thing you need is tren or any steroid you simply need food and learn how to eat to grow.
    I never told him to cycle. I really don't see where you read that one...in fact, I actually posted the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Monkey View Post

Tren Acetate 75mg/ED

Test Propionate 100mg/ED
    Masteron 75-100mg/ED

I think marcus was thrown by this post. When you desribe how great a certain cycle was for you guys listen and think they need to run it to. In turn you are suggesting him this cycle without even knowing it and supporting someone who shouldnt be on gear when they should be focusing on diet

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    the best bulking cycle is the one you eat enough and correctly when on it

Thread Information