MarcoT is offline New Member

Legitimacy Concern

Hi People, excuse my english. I'm traying to get started in steroids after I saw how well they work on other men.

The thing is that I got a bottle of supposed to be state of the art american made steris testoterone cypionate .

Before I inject myself (I got a bunch of needles in my pocket) I decide to check on the the internet. It was a shock to read some comments about steris no making this product since some years ago.

Is that true. The vial i have is supposed to expire in 2012 like the rest of the world according to the mayas.

What can you tell me.

Thanks.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm? You might want to hold off for a while before you take any steroids ....

What are your stats? Age? diet? training regimne? Cycle experience? Estimated body fat %???Weight? etc, etc

tboney I'm 40 5-11 225 body fat is high i bet, cycle training 0 except for andriol , a lot of fat loss and some muscle gains.

I train four times a week sunday and wednesday bench press 14x210 12x220 10x230 8x240 6x250 4x260 then 2 sets of 8 of inclined dumbells 50 2 sets of 8 of siting military press 50 3 sets of diferent forms of triceps, then machine chin ups.

Tuesday and thursday, barbell biceps same as bench press climbing from 75 to 120 then preachers bench whith 50 pounds 3x8 then sitting concentration 3x12 25. finally squats 3x12 225 or dead lift 3x12 240.

For diet I eat 7 complete eggs a day 500 cc of whole milk on training days.

I also want to tell that I have lost 40 pounds in about a year of training. Reading some articles while a waits for your guidance I have found thar cyprionate shuold be supplemented by proviron or novaldex.

I check a local pharmacy on line they have proviron how should i take if i should.

Well got to go, I'll be back soon, I really apreciate your help.

Thread Information