Thread: Decabull

gemini8517 is offline New Member

Decabull

I have Decabull and am taking it alone. I was told one shot 300mg per week. I have 250mg x 1ml vial. Would 300mg/1 shot be just 1 cc per week?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Alone? Why no Test?

Stats Please

Weight
    BF%
    Goals
    Cycle exp
    PCT knowledge
    Training exp
    Diet details

Call me a dumb user I guess. The deca is all I had access to and I'm on a budget. I'm athletic and work out about 5x a week but nothing major. Just looking to add a lil mass and decrease body fat. I'm 35, 6'2", 208 lbs. I have used tren in the past to slim down but never used deca. I guess I'm just looking for some quick summer time results. Also been having some joint pains from playing football in a local league.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini8517 View Post
    Call me a dumb user I guess. The deca is all I had access to and I'm on a budget. I'm athletic and work out about 5x a week but nothing major. Just looking to add a lil mass and decrease body fat. I'm 35, 6'2", 208 lbs. I have used tren in the past to slim down but never used deca. I guess I'm just looking for some quick summer time results. Also been having some joint pains from playing football in a local league.
    ^^^ Well, you are going to be highly dissapointed with using only Deca then.

Lets skip past the deca for right now. What is your BF% ? And what does your diet look like?

--- Unless bbmatt23 has better (more 'truthful') information than what I have that is..... ---

Honestly diet has been bad but getting better. Lots of chicken and vegtables, water only and a Nitrotech protien shake for breakfast. Not sure on the BF% but not that great. I'd say I have a bit less than your average 35 year old. Lean everywhere but stomach and face, lol. I know Im not helping you too much here.

Nikjbax1 is offline New Member
    I have thought about taking Deca but I might start with test first. Which works faster?

G4R
    Honestly diet has been bad but getting better. Lots of chicken and vegtables, water only and a Nitrotech protien shake for breakfast. Not sure on the BF% but not that great. I'd say I have a bit less than your average 35 year old. Lean everywhere but stomach and face, lol. I know Im not helping you too much here.
    No, thats a start.

Ok, you dont need steroids (def dont need to be taking deca alone, but do a search on it to see for yourself). We need to get you set up on a good diet. Is that something you think you can stick with for a while?

Of course the diet is a good start. I have done some research on the deca alone and seen where people had gains of about 15 lbs over a cycle but I also know a lot more goes into that.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikjbax1 View Post
    I have thought about taking Deca but I might start with test first. Which works faster?
    please start your own thread

G4R
    Of course the diet is a good start. I have done some research on the deca alone and seen where people had gains of about 15 lbs over a cycle but I also know a lot more goes into that.
    Do some research on our site here about Deca only cycles. You will start to notice a trend in the responses.... not so much talking about gains, but more of what you will "lose".... just check it out.

When you are done, and if you decide you want to go about this the safe way, we will help you get your diet going.

danimal79 is offline Junior Member
    stay off the gear for now. you're not ready. step out of the steroid forum and into a nutrition forum asap. and i'm not flaming. i'm 100% serious. diet > gear

I will do that. Thanks for the advice!

danimal79 is offline Junior Member
    I will do that. Thanks for the advice!
    not sure if you're serious or not, but trust me, diet is so important. you mention someone gaining 15lbs on a cycle like that's some amazing feat, and that let's me know that you've never had a SOLID diet. most people cycle gear for 8-10 weeks. but a good diet and workout program will NATURALLY add 15lbs of solid mass to your frame in 8 weeks.

gear is for people who know this, have done it many times over with great success, and now need something "extra" to get to the next level. but if you ask ANY real bodybuilder what he'd rather have - a stellar diet, or gear - the diet wins every time.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikjbax1 View Post
    you should take some time to do more research. ST

Thread Information