krisko is offline Junior Member

Re-ordering to same address after custums seized product.

About 8 months ago my gear got seized by customs. Not to much about $200 bucks worth. It got resent out for free but I used a different address.

I was wondering what the risk were on re-ordering to the same address, because I no longer have another address to send it to. It has been 8 months.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Its not a p.o box or anything just a normal address.

I'm not even sure how they found my gear it was packaged very well.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I've had stuff seized in the past and then had items shipped again to the same address with no problems. I wouldn't worry about it.

Grid_King1 is offline New Member
    I agree with the above. If you know your source is legit and you get your gear seized I wouldn't worry too much about getting it seized again. I've been in your shoes before.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    time to get a PO box my friend. Much safer. BUT... don't ever open your packgage before you get home. Unopened, a cop would need a warrant to see what is inside. Opened, then he would only need probably cause, which, as we all know, could be anything.

Alright cool. thanks for the input. My over sea's source is good. There product is top grade just I guess I ran into bad luck on shipping.
    Last edited by krisko; 07-12-2010 at 05:26 PM.

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krisko View Post
    Alright cool. thanks for the input. My over sea's source is good. I there product is top grade just I guess I ran into bad luck on shipping. I guess what I really need to do is just find a reliable local source.
    I might would consider editing that last sentence bro. Could be taken for fishing and some scammers may try PMing you. If you receive one, ignore/report it to admin. Good luck with your reship though bro.

Roger will do!

Thread Information