returnee is offline New Member

Test E estimated total mg in action?

Hello friends... I have what I think is SOMEWHAT of a twist on a VERY COMMON question, so please bear with me for the twist. I have typically liked my injectables fast-acting, whereas my bro who has quite a bit of experience likes his long-acting. I have researched this board and came up with the following info.."Test enanthate has an active life of 15 days, and an active HALF life of approx 10.5 days. I think the "steroid profile" has Test E and C as having activity starting in 5-6 days but I've steadily heard through the years is approx 14-15 days TO START its activity and and ACTIVE LIFE of 14-15 days also so that's what I'm sticking with and will change my question IF someone states that it starts in 5 DAYS...once this is verified I'll do the calcs on a paper and perhaps restate it? But for now, and what we are at a bit of a standstill on when combining our minds is "how much test is active around week 5-6 if injecting once a week, and for simplicity we can assume 400mg (for those who have used TTE, which we're talking about anyway, with the TREN being ENANTHATE too, where I've seen some Test E and C but Tren A?). Can I just make it easy on you all and suggest that I'm at injecting 400mg a week, thus 400mg active in week 3, and thinking 800mg at week 5-6 because that's where I'll be at week 4, and then each successive week as an injection BECOMES ACTIVE ANOTHER IS RENDERED INACTIVE? Or Could one suggest that number is a bit higher, like 1000-1200 based on the steroid's half-life? (from what I understand half-life is the point where only half of the compounds original dosage is active? So week 1's still active at 200mg on week 5? and week 2's is active at 200mg week 6? But week 1's half life is done almost as week 2's is starting?). Sorry that's so complicated as I put it, but don't know how else to put it without being longer than it already is!

I ask this because he leads me to believe that the FULL 400 (being Test E, Test C, and TREN "E") is pretty much active over the "2 WEEKS ACTIVE LIFE" where I find that difficult to comprehend, that a compound can stay active for 2 weeks without losing potency! Tho we are talking some pretty sophisticated compounds here, like sustenon...what an engineering concept!! OK, I apologize if this is a simple question, I just haven't seen it quite asked like this, but a MILLION times just asking "how long it takes to become active" and "how long it stays active" so I admittedly got frustrated with the repetition....which I would totally understand from you all if it HAS been answered this way!! Hope all training is going well, and take care!! BTW I TRUST THIS GUY AS MY BRO, we just haven't figured this out, and I'm too impatient to ask some of the more experienced guys I know for now! LOL! AND LASTLY.....THANKS MUCH!!!

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    Man! Are you talking to yourself much!? Your lack of paragraphs hurts me and a lot of what you write seems to make no sense at all (no pun intended).

Please check out www.roidcalc.com and enter your dosing for Test E over X weeks and then calculate accumulated blood levels. Maybe that's what you are looking for?

Thread Information