flexandex is offline Associate Member

Clenbuterol check.

Hey guys, recently purchased some clenbuterol /T3 to aid in a cut. I researched my source a fair bit online, and they seemed to be legit. The stuff has arrived and still no sides from 100mcg on my 4th day of usage.
    Just by the way, i'm not using the T3 and think i will save it for a future anabolic cycle as the research i've done leads me to believe its not worth it as a natural.

Another scary aspect, is that one of the main articles i read attesting to my sources legitimacy was written by none other than 'anthony roberts' himself. Thats like a nightmare..

http://yfrog.com/afp7050165j
    http://yfrog.com/5fp7050159oj

Those are a couple of attached pics, obviously i won't name my source, but a few experienced guys might beable to figure it out from the pictures.

The smell and taste of the clen is slightly sweet (like Liquorice).
    The t3 has a very potent alcoholic smell.

edit: Its called 'liquiclen'. If i need to delete this, please let me know.

So, another novel, anyone care to hazard a guess at wether the stuffs legit or not?
    I think i will continue to up the dosage, going 120 / 140 / 160, untill i feel sides. If the gears bunk, nothing to lose eh? Or is this a stupid idea..?

lrdcn3 is offline New Member
    I got my clen from a source at the top of the web-page, at 40mcg I was shaking pretty good, today I went up to 60mcg and now waiting for the shakes to hit me, if your taking that much already and not feeling the effects I would think it may be junk. Just my opinion.

****. thats put a dampener on things, ill try 120mcg and we'll see what happens :S.

when i dose, should i try to swallow it? or juust sortv let it absorb through my mouth?

full / empty stomach?

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    at 120 you should definitely be feeling something, should have gotten your clen /t3 from ar-r .

ya, well i didn't feel much at 120, i upped the dose to .9ml (180mcg) and got some serious shakes, felt wired, and got some pretty bad cramps in my neck.

I think it may be that my clen is underdosed, or perhaps i am extremely resistant to sides?

but yeah it makes more sense that .9ml might actually only be 90mcg.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Does the label on those say 'ebay'?

yes it does

lrdcn3 is offline New Member
    i got mine from ar-r and at 40mcg i had the shakes, mind you, everyone is different, today i took 80mcg around 5 a.m. its now 9 p.m. and im still alittle shakey. if you have to take 180 to start feeling sides..... plus, no offense, but it has "ebay" on the label.

ar-r clen is very potent, should have ordered ar-r.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you arent feeling it at 120-140 mcg a day i would say its bunk. On clen at 120 mcg/day i cant keep my hands still

Thread Information