powerlifter13 is offline New Member

Swelling in lower back anyone else have simular experience

HI, im a new member and would appriciate some help. I've just started my first cycle ever which my mate has just finished and was pain free for him, however after my first injection (in my glute) 5 days ago I have been in pain i knew that i could expect it to feel like broken glass in my butt which i could deal with but now it has moved from my glute into my lower back and the sacrum which i very very sore feels like the bones are bruised and it's swolen. has been like this for 3 days now i have iced and used anti-inflamitrys. I know this can last for up to 10 days but am a bit worried about the swelling in my back. can anybody help or has been through a simular experience? This won't put me off as i know ultimatly to acheive my goals i need to be on gear but will i react like this to all injections as orals are poor in comparison. the steriod i took is PRO CHEM (pain free) it's not fake as the guy i got it of has used it for years and also has the correct hollograms. Thanks for reading.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter13 View Post
    HI, im a new member and would appriciate some help. I've just started my first cycle ever which my mate has just finished and was pain free for him, however after my first injection (in my glute) 5 days ago I have been in pain i knew that i could expect it to feel like broken glass in my butt which i could deal with but now it has moved from my glute into my lower back and the sacrum which i very very sore feels like the bones are bruised and it's swolen. has been like this for 3 days now i have iced and used anti-inflamitrys. I know this can last for up to 10 days but am a bit worried about the swelling in my back. can anybody help or has been through a simular experience? This won't put me off as i know ultimatly to acheive my goals i need to be on gear but will i react like this to all injections as orals are poor in comparison. the steriod i took is PRO CHEM (pain free) it's not fake as the guy i got it of has used it for years and also has the correct hollograms. Thanks for reading.
    See a doctor! I've done hundreds of glute injections and never experienced what you are reporting. Something is wrong.

sean_holland is offline Associate Member
    What goals could you have if this is your first cycle and you NEED gear to achieve them? You are really off base here bro. Your health should be your goal, let the swelling in your back deter you from your vanity. You'll be happier in the long run.

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    This happened to me. Try injecting at low speed. Massage the injected part well before and after injecting. Also remember to see if there are any bubbles in the syringe, if yes, then try to settle it or make it settled down.

Plus remember to use alcohol swabs.

powerlifter13 is offline New Member
    thanks for the responces I know ultimatley my health is No.1 but I want to further my lifting too as its my dream to squat 300kg + at 110 bw plus some other goals and to do this in the next few years it would be alot more achievable on gear.

Cybernox - how long did this take to go when it happend to you and what was the outcome, just bad swelling from a reaction to the steriod or an infection? I did use alcohol swabs and used 2 needles 1 to draw and 1 to inject and got my mate to inject it in at 90 degrees and held it very steady and slowly injected it, i did feel a bit of air go in at the end but not much.

going to call the doctors now, gutter!

suttie is offline Banned
    hi buddy ,i had the same problem on my very 1st injection ,1ml of human grade sust into the glue but i had someone do my injection for me and they hit the middle of my ass not the outer upper ,the next day the lower of my spine was very very sore and i was worried to say the least but i waited and it got better after 3-4 days ,there was no swelling like you say you have,as for your gear being pain free thats just not true mate a 1st time steroid injection WILL HURT for 99% of people ,as for the brand you have i know it very well and there have been counterfits in the last few months of that ugl ,am sure its just a bad painfull injection,your brand of gear and it being pain free is not true mate .

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the responces I know ultimatley my health is No.1 but I want to further my lifting too as its my dream to squat 300kg + at 110 bw plus some other goals and to do this in the next few years it would be alot more achievable on gear.

Cybernox - how long did this take to go when it happend to you and what was the outcome, just bad swelling from a reaction to the steriod or an infection? I did use alcohol swabs and used 2 needles 1 to draw and 1 to inject and got my mate to inject it in at 90 degrees and held it very steady and slowly injected it, i did feel a bit of air go in at the end but not much.

going to call the doctors now, gutter!
    Well one of my friend injected in past .. and he was a hurry maker ... he never checked the bubbles .. and used the same syringe. I had severe pain in the glute. All I got from him was a smile. SOB. Pain started after 24 to 36 hours .. later it grew severe and then I wasnt even able to walk.

Later one of my friends helped me ... first warmed the test by rubbing the amp. then I rubbed the area to get warm ... and injected in 7 to 9 secs. Then rubbed the area again.

medic12 is offline New Member
    can it possibly be an abcess? where it is inflammed, is the skin red? and squishy?

Thread Information