lawlessflawless is offline New Member

chunks of rubber stopper

i got a prolly like 5 ml of decca 300 left from a 20 ml bottle but has lil chunks of the rubberstopper in it. i have 18guage drawing needle and was wondering if i shud continue using it or is it gonna hurt me if any of these floaties got into my system.
    some help would b appreciated
    thanks

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    If you catch one in the barrel you will need to work at removing it prior to injection. Using a 20g needle helps when you have a larger vial to repeatedly draw from.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    First off, the 18g needle is the reason you have those chunks there in the first place. You should really stick to <21g needles fro drawing.

Try not to draw or inject the rubber but if it does, it shouldn't hurt you. Your body will encapsulate it after a few weeks

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would probably filter into a new vial and stop using that big of a barrel for drawing. The biggest i ever use on a 10 ml vial is a 20 gauge. I would go with a smaller one than that if i was using bigger vials.

Also i was a little nervous when you said i have a 18 gauge drawing needle. You aren't using the same needle everytime right?

8iron is offline Associate Member
    Filter it

smalltime7 is offline Member
    I dont know about you but I am NOT knowingly going to inject rubber chunks in my ass!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I had the same issue using a 21g so it can hapen with anything... first thing is to make sure you always push a bit of air into the vial its serves 2 purposes,1... to pressurize and help push out the oil and 2... it can remove any rubber material from punching the stopper...

to your question, if you notice a lot of rubber at the bottom, you can transfer the remianing oil into a sterile vial if need be. Otherwise just draw with caution. I am starting to suspect the infection I got in my bicep was from some rubber as I was noticing chunks every couple injections but thought I had cleared them before injecting.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by lawlessflawless View Post
    i got a prolly like 5 ml of decca 300 left from a 20 ml bottle but has lil chunks of the rubberstopper in it. i have 18guage drawing needle and was wondering if i shud continue using it or is it gonna hurt me if any of these floaties got into my system.
    some help would b appreciated
    thanks
    get a whatman filter and sterile vial,,,and refilter into clean vial.

Thread Information