Oil-KID11 is offline Junior Member

Another cycle for a newbie....

New member to the site, so hello. Little back ground, im 6'3 192 lbs, 29 years old. Been working out religiously primarily cardio for 5 years straight, lifting for about 13 months. Diet is garbage but very clean, chicken breasts, broccoli, salads and just over all healthy diet. Obviously need and will get my diet straight thanks to this forum. My genetics are KICK ASS, I can put on size thinking about it and have always been that way. I am around a couple guys who have experience taking supplements But, very very different opinions in what and how to take based on the results that I want. In short im lost and confused and want to get this right. So, heres what I have decided to do as my first cycle and tear me apart if you would like My goal is to be say a clean cutt 215-220...Just want a clear path as to get there. And know there are plenty of threads to read, unfortunately with running a trading floor and dealing with countries that start their day when we are finishing ours gets tough to go through this enormous site.....

HGH: 3 IU's daily 2 in morning and 1 at night/ Yearly if I can

Test Propionate : 500mgs to 750 mgs/ weekly ??? for 8-12 weeks???

Winstrol : Depending on the dosage of Propionate 450mgs to 650 mgs/ weekly for 6 weeks.

Anadrol : 100mgs for 3 weeks

Proviron : 50mgs/ daily through out cycle

PCT: Took everyones advice have it in hand. Nolvadex and Clomid
    40/20/20/20 Nolva
    100/50/50/50 Clomid
    Last edited by Oil-KID11; 07-13-2010 at 09:56 AM.

sean_holland is offline Associate Member
    Your going to get torn apart....

But I'll let the more experienced members do it for you.

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    thats alot for a first cycle and i think your dosages might be a bit out,a vet will tell you,imo i would do a test only cycle for your first cycle,if your diet and training is in check you will see great results from this,ive done 2 and at the end of the 12 weeks everyone was asking me what id been taking i was huge compared to what i was,i started off at about 13.9 stone a year and a bit later after 2 cycles im now 15.5 stone.really good cycle imo and its simple.

Yah ive been told simpler the better. Something that you can maintain. Say HGH, plus 1 shot of test a week and maybe some winny. KISS "Keep it simple stupid". Then I have another person with these complex insane this and that for that and this...And it turns into where im going to become a human pin cushion shooting up everyday

But when you take a look at the results he has, he's about 58 and tears apart any guy my age.

cybernox is offline Associate Member
    Normally every VET will say that you head to Diet section and do a check on that.

Next First cycle shouldnt be complex.

Also post your bodyfat.

A normal cycle would be:

Test 500 mg ( 250 mg twice a week)
    HCG 500UI EO5

PCT:
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/25/25/25

But let the vets come in. Still if you can gain without gears then why use them ?. Also when are you so obsessed with that 58 year guy. lol. He might be doing the AAS since years. So, Next you might see Ronnie coleman and start saying .. "oh I know a guy who is 43 and can tear anything" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Oil-KID11 View Post
    New member to the site, so hello. Little back ground, im 6'3 192 lbs, 29 years old. Been working out religiously primarily cardio for 5 years straight, lifting for about 13 months. Diet is garbage but very clean, chicken breasts, broccoli, salads and just over all healthy diet. Obviously need and will get my diet straight thanks to this forum. My genetics are KICK ASS, I can put on size thinking about it and have always been that way. I am around a couple guys who have experience taking supplements But, very very different opinions in what and how to take based on the results that I want. In short im lost and confused and want to get this right. So, heres what I have decided to do as my first cycle and tear me apart if you would like My goal is to be say a clean cutt 215-220...Just want a clear path as to get there. And know there are plenty of threads to read, unfortunately with running a trading floor and dealing with countries that start their day when we are finishing ours gets tough to go through this enormous site.....

HGH: 3 IU's daily 2 in morning and 1 at night/ Yearly if I can

Test Propionate : 500mgs to 750 mgs/ weekly ??? for 8-12 weeks???

Winstrol : Depending on the dosage of Propionate 450mgs to 650 mgs/ weekly for 6 weeks.

Anadrol : 100mgs for 3 weeks

Proviron : 50mgs/ daily through out cycle

PCT: Took everyones advice have it in hand. Nolvadex and Clomid
    40/20/20/20 Nolva
    100/50/50/50 Clomid
    Last edited by cybernox; 07-13-2010 at 10:43 AM.

Hahaha, thanks Cybernox. I know for a fact he has been on AAS for roughly 4 years. So he has plenty of time under his belt. (obsessed) is a bit of a over statement but, in my line of business im around nothing but older people so, lets just say they have become my peers. As for body fat I havent had it checked in some time but im no way over 13%. Say somewhere along 11%-12%. Im in good shape...Yah actually a conversation came up yesterday about HCG , was told it makes you feel great. Again, more confusion, one of my buddies is swearing if your going to waste the time of poking yourself EOD then do it the right way and get the best results by stacking. He also said this whole thing of starting out with one compound is crap, a newbie could start with multiple with moderation??

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Diet is where you need to start.

Please post yours up in the style of the template I post up here.
    Details please (time of day you eat, macros, serving sizes, etc)

I only put up 4 meals, but you obviously need at least 6 meals, no more than 3 hours apart.

Meal 1:
    Xxxxxx (fat xxg, cals xxg, protein xxg, carbs xxg)

Meal 2:

Meal 3:

Meal 4:

Etc. etc. etc.

Total: (fat xxg, cals xxg, protein xxg, carbs xxg)

cobra305 is offline Member
    Your buddy is a moron, if you take multiple compounds and have a reaction how will you know what the culprit is? The first time you had a drink did you drink everything the bar had to offer? No you start with you and take it from there. There is absolutely no need to run a first cycle of multiple compounds. And not to mention the fact that you state your diet is not good, if it is not good off cycle it will be not good on cycle and you will see minimal gains of which you will lose the majority of them because you have a shitty diet. But hey listen to your buddy and piss away your money. My guess is he is the one getting this shit for you which means the more you take the more he makes, keep that in mind. Go to the top of this forum and read the cycles for beginners sticky it has good info in there. Good luck

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^^^

bingo

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    Diet is where you need to start.

Please post yours up in the style of the template I post up here.
    Details please (time of day you eat, macros, serving sizes, etc)

I only put up 4 meals, but you obviously need at least 6 meals, no more than 3 hours apart.

Meal 1:

Meal 2:

Meal 3:

Meal 4:

Etc. etc. etc.

Total: (fat xxg, cals xxg, protein xxg, carbs xxg)
    Exactly. I'm on 3 meals diet and a few minor meals.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    Your buddy is a moron, if you take multiple compounds and have a reaction how will you know what the culprit is? The first time you had a drink did you drink everything the bar had to offer? No you start with you and take it from there. There is absolutely no need to run a first cycle of multiple compounds. And not to mention the fact that you state your diet is not good, if it is not good off cycle it will be not good on cycle and you will see minimal gains of which you will lose the majority of them because you have a shitty diet. But hey listen to your buddy and piss away your money. My guess is he is the one getting this shit for you which means the more you take the more he makes, keep that in mind. Go to the top of this forum and read the cycles for beginners sticky it has good info in there. Good luck
    Correct. Also multiple compounds = multiple risks + side effects. Just think of gyno. Gyno will make you enjoy the privilege of tits @ no cost.

You can read more there:

Gynecomastia: Etiology, Diagnosis, And Treatment

So be slow, catch up with your diet , then workout and later when you think you are ready, go for AAS. Or else you might end up increasing posts on this site on Side effects.

Ok im going to put together my diet here this evening when I have more time. Like I said, diet is very clean as of now, just need to increase the amount that im taking in. I eat only three meals a day and probably take in half the protein that I should. Makes sense as to knowing what compounds I may have an allergic reaction too. As for gear source, Health and Wellness clinic for bulk, must have it for legal purposes (Traveling Internationally) and other stuff from other source. As for Gyno, I actually had surgery to have it removed 9 years ago. Both glands were removed so no worries of Gyno...

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You've been lifting weights for a whole year and you want to start using AAS? Ugh...

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ok im going to put together my diet here this evening when I have more time. Like I said, diet is very clean as of now, just need to increase the amount that im taking in. I eat only three meals a day and probably take in half the protein that I should. Makes sense as to knowing what compounds I may have an allergic reaction too. As for gear source, Health and Wellness clinic for bulk, must have it for legal purposes (Traveling Internationally) and other stuff from other source. As for Gyno, I actually had surgery to have it removed 9 years ago. Both glands were removed so no worries of Gyno...
    why are you even thinking of cycling, all your gain are to come in the kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    why are you even thinking of cycling, all your gain are to come in the kitchen
    Correct. If you are able to gain through Food then why not go that way. ALso remember AAS gains are not as solid as natural gains. You'll lose 1/3 of the gains after PCT. and later then guarantee of remaining gains rely on the type of food you eat.

Honestly Baseline, just see the results of some of the guys I know and the transformation is incredible. The look im looking for im not sure I could get through just dieting and working out hard. And I am really dedicated to putting my diet along with work out routine (going to work with a personal trainer) and want maximum results. So why not? I have spent time thinking about the decision of natural or some assistance and im ready to do it.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Honestly Baseline, just see the results of some of the guys I know and the transformation is incredible. The look im looking for im not sure I could get through just dieting and working out hard. And I am really dedicated to putting my diet along with work out routine (going to work with a personal trainer) and want maximum results. So why not? I have spent time thinking about the decision of natural or some assistance and im ready to do it.
    After working out for a whole 13 months, you're not ready for anything. Whatever trainer would advocate this is a moron and should be fired, unfortunately he's more of a salesman than a trainer...so he won't be fired.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I am more than sure that you can start making gains if u sort ur diet out, u have already said that its shit.

Diet is everything, dont under estimate the power of calories. Thay reali will help yoi gain weight

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    You've been lifting weights for a whole year and you want to start using AAS? Ugh...
    yeah

ugh

Thread Information