chrisx is offline New Member

Does Test-c make you sleepy and tired?

I'm 3 weeks into test c cycle, and I've noticed within the past week I have been sleepy and tired. Not stressed or depressed, just sleepy (Although I'm sure after being tired for weeks on end can enventually lead to some form of depression because your to lazy to go anywhere or do anything, but at this point I'm just sleepy, eyes feel heavy). Anyone else notice this while on test?

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    The two cycles I've done were test only (well the second one involved a D-bol kickstart) and I was defenitely more tired than normal on both of them.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    I'm 3 weeks into test c cycle, and I've noticed within the past week I have been sleepy and tired. Not stressed or depressed, just sleepy (Although I'm sure after being tired for weeks on end can enventually lead to some form of depression because your to lazy to go anywhere or do anything, but at this point I'm just sleepy, eyes feel heavy). Anyone else notice this while on test?
    It could be from many things but if it is the testosterone it will most likely go away. Possibly your body adjusting from the new hormone level flucuation.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    It could have something to do with your diet as well. I notice when I switch from a cutting diet to bulking no matter how slowly I up calories I become tired for the first few weeks after the calorie change.

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    It could have something to do with your diet as well. I notice when I switch from a cutting diet to bulking no matter how slowly I up calories I become tired for the first few weeks after the calorie change.

That's a good point. Food allergies are FAR more common than people think....especially with regards to highly refined carbohydrates....which is the exact type of food that people are more frugal with when they bulk.

Thread Information