119gold is offline Junior Member

Looking to Start a cycle

age = 18 (First of all, should i wait longer? I haven't grown in height since about 15/16yo)
    height = 5'7"
    weight = 150
    body fat% = less than 15% in all spots last time it was checked
    years training = been working out all through highschool, and I have been training with a bodybuilder 5 days a week for the past 4 to 5 months.)

Hi,
    I have been working out for about 2-3 years, and have really been pushing it this past year. My training has been going great this year, but I am starting to really plateau (i guess this would be near the genetic max?). Don't get me wrong, I have tapped out before..but i started to see gains again within 2months. Basically, I want to take my growth to the next level.

All i have right now is dianabol and nolvadex for recovery..but from what i've heard/read, you should at least stack dbol with test e. Should i wait for both, or would just dbol be sufficient for my first dive? I do not mind waiting until i can find test

Thank you for your time and please let me know if you need any more info from me.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

Yeah I just read it. Thank you for the information and looking out.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by 119gold View Post
    Yeah I just read it. Thank you for the information and looking out.
    So no steroids right?

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    So no steroids right?
    No, the risks aren't worth it for me right now. I'm just gonna keep up the training and get my diet/protein back in check because it has been going a little downhill in the past few weeks.

Archangel. is offline Banned
    age = 18 (First of all, should i wait longer? I haven't grown in height since about 15/16yo)
    height = 5'7"
    weight = 150
    body fat% = less than 15% in all spots last time it was checked
    years training = been working out all through highschool, and I have been training with a bodybuilder 5 days a week for the past 4 to 5 months.)

Hi,
    I have been working out for about 2-3 years, and have really been pushing it this past year. My training has been going great this year, but I am starting to really plateau (i guess this would be near the genetic max?). Don't get me wrong, I have tapped out before..but i started to see gains again within 2months. Basically, I want to take my growth to the next level.

All i have right now is dianabol and nolvadex for recovery..but from what i've heard/read, you should at least stack dbol with test e. Should i wait for both, or would just dbol be sufficient for my first dive? I do not mind waiting until i can find test

Thank you for your time and please let me know if you need any more info from me.
    Dude! You shouldn't even be considering steroids right now! Your only 18, and I GUARANTEE you're no where near your genetic potential! C'mon, you really think 150 pounds is your genetic limit!? If you train diligently and intelligently you'll make great gains. I trained 12 years natural before trying AAS, and I gained and plateaued, gained and plateaued, that's all part of it and unavoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    Dude! You shouldn't even be considering steroids right now! Your only 18, and I GUARANTEE you're no where near your genetic potential! C'mon, you really think 150 pounds is your genetic limit!? If you train diligently and intelligently you'll make great gains. I trained 12 years natural before trying AAS, and I gained and plateaued, gained and plateaued, that's all part of it and unavoidable.

haha yeah, I see where you're coming from. Can't hurt to wait

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    haha yeah, I see where you're coming from. Can't hurt to wait
    I wish more people were as smart as you.
    Thanks!
    For real.

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyB View Post
    I wish more people were as smart as you.
    Thanks!
    For real.
    Thank you for saving me from making a big mistake! haha my trainer has always preached being patient and smart with my workouts.

Can you give me any tips on my diet/supps however?

Every morning i take,
    .multi v
    .b12 pill
    .Fizogen ON OFF cyle? (it was given to me by my brother who works at a vitamin shoppe. My father knows his stuff and told me the ingredients were good..but i can't find much more info on it.)
    . Usually eat eggs, weight gain shake (ON serious mass right now) and toast with pb

For lunch:
    It's kinda hard for me to get good meals with my schedule, but i tend to have chicken breasts with white rice throughout the day.

Night time:
    .I have steak atleast 3 times a week and if not i'll have chicken or some other meat. Usually have potatoes and broccoli with dinner.
    .ON ZMA (I was told taking this was pointless at my age, but I like the sleep i get from it)

Is there anything I'm missing or shouldn't have? I have my weight gainer after my workouts and try to get it atleast 1 more time throughout the day (excluding breakfast). Thank you in advance

Berserker88 is offline Associate Member
    Check out the diet section of this page, will give you the most help you will recieve on diet.

You really should be eating more often (at least 5x a day) and also eating more!

Gsxr84 is offline Junior Member
    awesome smart move bro, not to knock you but 150lbs, you still have alot of natural potential in you. in a few years done the road you'll be a monster if you do decide to join the dark side. Diet lookings pretty decent, im not a diet guru i just eat alot of clean foods, no salt or added junk.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker88 View Post
    Check out the diet section of this page, will give you the most help you will recieve on diet.

You really should be eating more often (at least 5x a day) and also eating more!
    Yeah I'm in summer classes right now so it's hard for me to get meals throughout the day. I try to have a lot of protein bars during classes but they fly by within a few days.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    if you were close enough I'd buy you a big steak dinner. I'm here day in and day out for the 1 out of 50 young man who takes our advice, and you are the 1. when I was your age someone I looked up to tried to tell me the importance of proper diet and I ignored him, one of the reasons I try as hard as I do is to help guys not make the same mistakes I have. sadly that is often met with resistance and hostility, but when someone like yourself listens it makes all the effort worth it.
    please keep us posted.

Berserker88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    if you were close enough I'd buy you a big steak dinner. I'm here day in and day out for the 1 out of 50 young man who takes our advice, and you are the 1. when I was your age someone I looked up to tried to tell me the importance of proper diet and I ignored him, one of the reasons I try as hard as I do is to help guys not make the same mistakes I have. sadly that is often met with resistance and hostility, but when someone like yourself listens it makes all the effort worth it.
    please keep us posted.
    When I first read his reply, what came to my was - bet big is relieved, hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    please keep us posted.
    Haha yeah most people my age don't wanna wait..but i really enjoy working out and learning the sciences behind it. The way i see it is, I'm still going to be working out in a few years, so i might as well wait until i'm perfectly ready.

oh and ps, steaks on the grill now!

Thread Information