Cody702 is offline New Member

Cycle help (Dbol, Test E and Deca)

I started my dbol cycle before my test and deca so the dbol will be done over a month before (not to mention the dbol cycle is shorter already). When should i start taking colmids and how much? Any other suggestions?

i was told 2 weeks after my last injection to start taking colmids 4 a day for 2 weeks and then 2 a day for 4 weeks but that person wasnt aware i started my dbol cycle early...

Thanks in advance

Heres my stats for refrence

age 22
    6 feet tall
    195 pounds
    10-11% bf
    4 years training
    Last edited by Cody702; 07-14-2010 at 11:20 PM. Reason: adding info

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you should stop now and do a pct,
    especially considering you're a year younger and an inch shorter than you were here
    Cycle help

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you should stop now and do a pct,
    especially considering you're a year younger and an inch shorter than you were here
    Cycle help
    im 23 next month bro, so no real advice????

Big
    ok, real advice:
    you shouldn't be on cycle yet at your age, and you definitely shouldn't be using 3 compounds. you timed the cycle all wrong, you should start pct a day after the dreaded dbol only cycle, and you are asking for problems if your idea is to stop the 4 week pct then immediately jump on a test/deca cycle.

ok, real advice:
    you shouldn't be on cycle yet at your age, and you definitely shouldn't be using 3 compounds. you timed the cycle all wrong, you should start pct a day after the dreaded dbol only cycle, and you are asking for problems if your idea is to stop the 4 week pct then immediately jump on a test/deca cycle.
    Thank you for your incite. I really do appreciate your help...

I think you are confused a little because i already am doing the 3 compund cycle i just like you said timed it wrong and started dbol early, and i dont plan to do another cycle after my ptc.

So the dbol will end way sooner than the test/deca , should i wait 2 weeks after my last injection? should i take nolvadex also? What doseage would you reccomend?

I realize i am not ready for another cycle because of my age and will be stopping my steroid useage after my pct

Big
    this is what confused me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody702 View Post
    I started my dbol cycle before my test and deca so the dbol will be done over a month before...
    in typical cycles the dbol is for the first 4 weeks, so the dbol is always done before the test, deca , whatever. I thought you meant the dbol would be done before the other compounds started.

also considering this thread:

Cycle help

it seemed you were initially on dbol only.

so to clarify, how long have you been on test and deca?

this is what confused me:

in typical cycles the dbol is for the first 4 weeks, so the dbol is always done before the test, deca , whatever. I thought you meant the dbol would be done before the other compounds started.

also considering this thread:

Cycle help

it seemed you were initially on dbol only.

so to clarify, how long have you been on test and deca?
    Ive taken dbol for a little over 1 month now and started my test/deca little less than 2 weeks ago.

I was told that dbol should be taken for 6-8 weeks, is this not true?

I am doing an 8 week cycle (or at least plan to unless otherwised advised)

As for nolvadex , do i need it? i have got many different answers about this, some people saying colmids only is fine...

Big
    no, dbol should only be used for the first 4 weeks, and should start at the same time as test and deca (if used)
    deca for 8 weeks is pointless.

pct should be both nolva and clomid.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    man! LISTEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR ARE DOING AND WONT LISTEN TO PPLZ WHO DO. LISTEN ^^^

no, dbol should only be used for the first 4 weeks, and should start at the same time as test and deca (if used)
    deca for 8 weeks is pointless.

pct should be both nolva and clomid.
    Ok, thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    man! LISTEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR ARE DOING AND WONT LISTEN TO PPLZ WHO DO. LISTEN ^^^
    I use this site to get informed. You once had no knowlege so why dont you try helping. You seem to find joy in hating on people. If you read our convo you would see that i took his advice and am stopping dbol and not doing another cycle again. How am i not listening?

Thank you Big for your advice you seem to be a helpful part of this site. When i am ready in quite a few years i will deffenetly research a proper cycle and be at peak mental and physical condition.

Big
    stick around and research cycles for when the time comes, we also have great diet and training sections as well

Thread Information