Salvatore93 is offline Banned

Help please I am a new user

I am 20 years old and just is about to start taking these steroid injections through my butt cheek.How much are they I want to make sure im not getting ripped. Id like to do a 12 week cycle, is this safe?

Now, do I need anti estrogen pills? or I heard of some other stuff like HCG ?

Also the guy selling them to me seems legit he asked me if I wanted to get ripped or bulked,I said ripped also he asked my height and weight 5'9'' 218 lbs

Iv been working out naturally since 16! I AM SO EXCITED TO USE THESE STEROIDS IV BEEN READING UP ON THERE RESULTS..and bad ones =[ oh well gotta do what u gotta do to look GooOd =D

ALSO what is post cycle therapy and climid and nolavadex?

Thanks for reading and if any tips or supplements let me know. Cya Later...

PS. How often should I do the injections? I heard once a week?

And if I do need other supplements how much am I looking to spend for the 3 months? Last but not least... How much should I put into my body at a time? I am just looking for a lean hard Ripped look. THANKS!!!!

back2fit85 is offline New Member
    DO MORE RESEARCH..... YOUR TOO YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED FOR GEAR!!!

the search function is your friend.... do lots and lots of research. work out for about 5 years, play with your routine, diet and supps.... THEN< WHEN YOU KNOW HOW YOUR BODY RESPONDS TO NATURAL STIMULAS, come back and ask better questions

sorry bro, rant over, i'm sure you'll get 50 more similar responses from the vets on this board

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Jeez. Serious? you are only 20 mate! You are letting your supplier give you advice, and let me guess, the advice is to use aas? hmmm.....
    first of all, physiologically, your body is not ready for aas. Do you have any idea what the side effects are when you take aas too young? Your body is still developing, and you will fuk it up by taking aas too young. Trust me. You need to focus on diet and exercise. There are sections in here that you can read. AAS should be the very LAST thing to consider! Go to the diet section and post your diet for us to look at. Then go to the exercise section and post your routine for us to look at as well. We will tell you how to fine tune those two critically important pieces to your overall program.

And btw... what's your bf%. I'm guessing it's pretty high.

Never use aas if you are fat.

Damn... i think your supplier is the LAST dude you want to take advice from!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    the tags you placed make it obvious you're a troll. is that you SM?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    oh sh1t. didn't see the tags until you brought it up. Nothing gets by you, huh?

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    get a life kid

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I believe so Big.

Thread Information