lexmark is offline Banned

Arrow first cycle

out of interest
    cycling test-e 500mg e,w
    dianabol first 4 weeks 30mg e,d
    anavar lat 5 weeks 60mg e,d
    great cycle and great gains ?
    i am too young at the moment but just for when i am ready

When you are ready just do a simple test only cycle, no need for multiple compounds at first.
    -XL

jing jai

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%?
    Training Experience?
    Cycle Experience?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Try reading through this again until it sinks in...

about to start my first cycle..ADVICE please
    Do not ask me for a source check.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamedali200428 View Post
    hi guys first of all you must be A full-fledged it doesn't matter 18 or 21 it differ from one to the other the second thing you miss something the aromatization so take nolvadecs to prevent geno and poviron to prevent aromatization and water retention those things must be with you in most of your cycles and the third thing i prefer testo preponate because you will make fast gains rather than any other ester and because you are young i don't prefer dinabol because its harmeful for you liver or you have to use liv52 with dinabol and as the first cycle you will nt need anavar because you want to bulk as the first cycle so a suggested cycle it will be 6 weeks no longer every other day take 75 mg testo preponate _ every day 10 of nolvadecs and 50 mg for proviron and if you want dinabol it will be 20 mg shared out all the day for 4 weeks and you have to take with it liv52 and at the end of this you have to make pct for only 4 weeks and don't forget the side effects like acne and boldence because the compounds of your cycle are high androgenic finally i hope to be useful for you my friend and peace be with you
    mods, please put this guy outa the picture. disasterous advice and his 1st post kinda says it all

JScondition is offline Member
    hi guys first of all you must be A full-fledged it doesn't matter 18 or 21 it differ from one to the other the second thing you miss something the aromatization so take nolvadecs to prevent geno and poviron to prevent aromatization and water retention those things must be with you in most of your cycles and the third thing i prefer testo preponate because you will make fast gains rather than any other ester and because you are young i don't prefer dinabol because its harmeful for you liver or you have to use liv52 with dinabol and as the first cycle you will nt need anavar because you want to bulk as the first cycle so a suggested cycle it will be 6 weeks no longer every other day take 75 mg testo preponate _ every day 10 of nolvadecs and 50 mg for proviron and if you want dinabol it will be 20 mg shared out all the day for 4 weeks and you have to take with it liv52 and at the end of this you have to make pct for only 4 weeks and don't forget the side effects like acne and boldence because the compounds of your cycle are high androgenic finally i hope to be useful for you my friend and peace be with you
    I can't even understand half the shit he is saying. Maybe because the whole thing is only one sentence.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Horrible advice. No one suggests cycling at 21 either.

As you said it differs from person to person so we should take their health into our hands and recommend them with possible life long side effects.

Im gonna go ahead and keep advising the way i always have and i hope you will never try like this again. Your advice is reckless and dangerous

Thread Information