jtuner77 is offline Member

Gaining Weight on Clen/T3....WTF

Whats up guys.

2 Years ago I took my first cycle of clen and it worked like a charm. Dropped 20lbs.

Now I just started to take Clen and T3. My dosing is up to 120mcg of Clen and 100mcg of T3. When I started I was at about 216-218 and now I am up to 226-227 which is extremely odd.

I have a solid diet and I burn off about 1000 calories doing cardio on my bike at about 130-148bpm.

I am wondering if my metabolism isnt burning off the 2500 calories I am eating in a day(clean diet) OR that before I started eating 2500 I was starving myself and now my metabolism has dropped and now anything I eat it just wants to store it as fat?

Should I go get another cardiofit/cardiopoint or is there a way to retrain my metabolism?.

My diet consists of:
    250-300 Grams of Protein(only one shake, rest is natural from steak, chicken, fish)
    40 Grams of Fat
    180 Grams of Carbs
    Total intake is about 2430 calories and my cardio point said to maintain I needed about 2900.

So I figured I would drop 400-500 calories from my diet and then burn off another 1000 while working out.

If anyone has any insight please give me a heads up.

joshag is offline New Member
    Are you certain that the clen and T3 are real? If they came from a "research chem" company could they be under dosed?
    Are you getting the usual temperature raises and shakes that accompany clen?

Just my .02

BigIce is offline Associate Member
    My gf has been losing weight slowly but surly for just under two years now, she wanted to speed up the weight loss and went on clen , worked her way up to 120 mcg and in the end she had gained 3 lbs in just over 2 weeks, that was on the same diet as she had been on before, strange but true.

I bet there is something about clen we just donīt understand yet

Quote Originally Posted by joshag View Post
    Are you certain that the clen and T3 are real? If they came from a "research chem" company could they be under dosed?
    Are you getting the usual temperature raises and shakes that accompany clen?

Just my .02
    Got the shakes and I can feel the body temp increase but before it would make me sweat just sitting still. Now I really don't sweat at all.

Thinking maybe my receptors need to be cleaned?

sean_holland is offline Associate Member
    That's odd. I've only taken Clen once about 6 years ago and I had decent results. The sides weren't worth the weight loss, but the weight loss did occur.

Keep us posted on this, or any Vet with info as to why this is happening I'd love to hear an answer.

I am guessing maybe too much T3?

BROKEN is offline Associate Member
    too much...no

I would reduce your carbs and recheck that your math is correct with your macros.

did you just start going back to the gym or something. Are you taking any other suppliments?

joshag is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Got the shakes and I can feel the body temp increase but before it would make me sweat just sitting still. Now I really don't sweat at all.

Thinking maybe my receptors need to be cleaned?
    Ketotifen is your best bet to inhibit the down regulation of beta receptors but you can use benadryl in a pinch.

Not my experience but from what I have read you want to start taking one week after you start using clen .

^^^I have been told by plenty of people to NOT take 2 weeks off cause the half life of Clen in the body will only last 36 hours and it really takes about 2 weeks for the Clen to really stay active in the body so cutting the supply off at a week or 2 would do nothing.

I just ordered some Keto to cycle in with my Clen and T3.

I am only biking every day(6-24 miles dependent on my day, i try to burn 900-1500 calories on my bike rides) but am getting a gym membership today.

Below is my diet and as you can see it's pretty clean.
    Attached Files Attached Files

So i now have had Keto for two days taking about 1-1.5ML a night. Barely makes me sleepy at all.

So far the Keto hasn't made me feel any different when taking my Clen . I have had the shakes since I started but very little for hot flashed. I have only been doing cardio and burning 1200 calories a night and I am starting to look thinner but the weight has not dropped at all really.

Today is my first day upping my dosage of Clen to 160mcg and T3 at 120mcg. I think I am just overally under effected by stimulants and if I remember correctly I did run a higher dosage then normal on my first cycle of Clen.

Any other ideas guys? Also I am gonna start taking some SARMs next week.

160mcg and one Oxy Pro Elite hit's the spot. Shakes, sweats, feel the heart pounding like WOAH......

I will stick at 160mcg for a minute and see what we get out of it!!!!

Thread Information