Hsheer is offline Junior Member

Please advice on my first cycle

Hi all,

I used to workout for 6 yrs 2 yrs ago wihtout any steroid usage, Now I'm working out again for 4 months. and I'm thinking of taking my first cycle after two months from now.

I Don't remember my stats back then but now my stats are:

Height: 173 cm/ 5'8
    Weight: 75 kg/ 165 lbs
    BF%: 18%

My Goals are not very high I just want a good cut body with a sex pack, But before I start Cutting i thought i should gain some muscle first.

I'm Thinking of:

Test Cypionate 400 mg/week For 8 weeks

And I'm Thinking of taking Proviron during the cycle to avoid estrogen convertion and due to it's good reputation when used with Test

My PCT will start on week 10, clomid 30 mg/day for two weeks

My Questions Are:

1. Is 8 weeks cycle enough or not ? Note that I've reduced the duration to minimize the side effects.

2. What is the recommended dosage of proviron

3. Is clomid enough for PCT or i should use Nolvadex with ? I thought since i'm using Proviron there is no need for Nolvadex.

4. should I expect better results in direct injection ? (For example for better triceps I'll inject into the Triceps muscle)

5. Since in this phase my goal is bulking, Can I do high intense cardio 3 times a week or should I Stick to waking only to save calories

6. Should I Reduce my body fat before the cycle ?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Not a very good plan, and you don't have the stats to back it up, either. Spend some time readying yourself with diet and gym time.

1. Not long enough given the ester choice.
    2. Proviron is a poor choice for an AI.
    3. Your pct is poor, both in compound(s) and duration.
    4. No. Systemic effects, not local.
    5. Bulk or cut. Some attempt a lean bulk... You can do both at the same time, but neither well.
    6. Yes.

Hsheer is offline Junior Member
    ErnstHatAngst,

Thanks for your reply, Since you find it a poor plan please show me how to do it in the correct way.

Regarding my stats .. when I can start my first cycle ?? i can gain more weight By consuming a high calorie diet but without a cycle i afraid it's gonna be fat more than muscle. And your asking me to reduce fat before my cycle ? Then I'll Need to reduce calories Which will effect the gain that you are asking me to put on.

I Chose Proviron because i think it works fine with Test as I read from Proviron profile on steroid .com .. And i though that the test dosage are low so I don't need something stronger Proviron

For PCT do you think that 3 weeks is better ? I can take 300 mg of clomid for the first day then 100mg/Day for 10 Days then 50 mg/Day for 10 days.

I can Keep nolvadex in hand in case i need it

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsheer View Post
    ErnstHatAngst,

Thanks for your reply, Since you find it a poor plan please show me how to do it in the correct way.

Regarding my stats .. when I can start my first cycle ?? i can gain more weight By consuming a high calorie diet but without a cycle i afraid it's gonna be fat more than muscle. And your asking me to reduce fat before my cycle ? Then I'll Need to reduce calories Which will effect the gain that you are asking me to put on.

I Chose Proviron because i think it works fine with Test as I read from Proviron profile on steroid .com .. And i though that the test dosage are low so I don't need something stronger Proviron

For PCT do you think that 3 weeks is better ? I can take 300 mg of clomid for the first day then 100mg/Day for 10 Days then 50 mg/Day for 10 days.

I can Keep nolvadex in hand in case i need it
    The right way to do it right now is to not consider steroids yet.

At those stats it shows you have some issues with your diet and you need to get that in line.

Also training for 4 months is not sufficient enough to turn to steroids. Go ahead and post your diet in the diet section. Include all of your macros witha detailed diet and times of each meal.

From there you can work your way to gaining about 20 pounds naturally at a much lower BF%. Then after your have been training for much longer and have your diet in check, turn to AAS.

Thread Information