awms is offline Senior Member

2nd cycle? what do you think?

Im in the middle of my first cycle and loving it! (500mg cyp a week, first four weeks I did 100mg tbol a day)...now Im planning my next cycle and I think I want to run it about 4-5 months after this cycle ends? Im doing a 10 week cycle right now so I think thats enouph time to recover?

Any way this is the cycle I am looking to do...can somone give advice and let me know if its a good idea?

week 1 800mg eq / 625mg test cyp
    week 2-12 400mg eq /625mg test cyp
    week 1-5 tbol 100mg a day
    1-dex 1mg eod

or

week 1-12: Deca 400mg / 500mg test cyp
    week 1-5 T-bol 100mg a day

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Im looking for less side...not looking to look like a bloated pig with gyno, just a full, lean, athsteticly pleasing body.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you need to keep doses consistent. More stable blood levels equal less sides.
    I would lower the adex dose. .25 eod to .25 ed.....

I was running only .5mg d-day eod but I was still bloating and my nipples were geting puffy so I upped it to 1mg eod and I am lean again...perhaps my a-dex is under dosed not sure but w.e I dont want to risk having gyno.

Also I was thinking of just running 750mg test alone for my next cycle but I dont I thought "more test more sides" so I just want to take it slow and not go too high too fast or Il be shooting 1000mg by my 3rd cycle witch imo is ridiculous!

gym_junki is offline Member
    600-700 mg of test and 400mg of deca is what u should stick wif on ur second

I think 500 mgs a week of test and 400mgs a week of deca is going to be plenty for a second cycle. If your diet and training are on target you will make great gains. I personally would leave off the tbol....

Oh.. and keep in mind that with deca you should have some bromo or caber on hand in case you need it!

yeah what are the sides with deca ? and what kind of gains does it give? I know it doesnt give estrogen sides but still bloats ect ect...

I have a budy who is running test, deca, and winny right now and he looks un real! super super lean and cut! and it doesnt look like he has any water weight on him?

I recommend that you go read the profile on deca and the pct recommended when using deca, tren , etc.

I dont mean to be evasive.. Its just best to have a full understanding of the compounds you are running.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    I recommend that you go read the profile on deca and the pct recommended when using deca, tren , etc.

I dont mean to be evasive.. Its just best to have a full understanding of the compounds you are running.
    No I agree man thx! thats why am I already starting to plan my next cycle now because I want to know what I am doing and have it all planned out...I know steroids are safe when used properly but they still need to be used responsibly! I see to many guys in here who see to just jump on cycle with out actually thinking about what they are using....to many "Im 21 160lbs, Im gunna run 1000mg test/ 50mg d-bol with no pct" lol dont want to be one of those guys so thats why I want advice from the guys who have "been there done that".

and what are ur status?

right now 5"10, 195lbs, 23 years old, training for about 8 years.

whats ur body fat?

10-12%

Thread Information