vinny is offline New Member

Talking Who Knows???????

who knows how to crush pills, mix it with district water and inject em????????? that's for siteinjectioning with ANADROL50 if u ask why i wanna know.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    are you serious bro?

HELL ya, it might sound crazy, but bro it works, and u can do this with anadrol , because it's an ester free, steroid , meaning it won't have to be taken to your blood stream first and than be spreaded evenly to your muscles, it will start working as soon as u inject it, and it's amazing for site injectioning.

peace

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Holy F&*#!!

This I gotta see! I never thought of that, but in theory, it makes sense! Post some pics if you dont mind. Before and after. I personally dont have the cahones to mix myself outside of a sterile lab type situation, but if you do, I wanna see!

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Jarhead's right, in theory it does make sense, and if someone knows how, i may do it myself

it cant be that easy...can it

Angry

k, tell ya what guys, i know this much: You can buy a pill crusher from, almost any pharmacy, and also the water. u have to do 50mg anadrol per 1cc, so it not so thick, the only thing i dont know is how to mix it, and how to keep it steriled. because when u do site injectioning, getting infected is easier.

so pls, hhhhhhheeeeeeeeeellllppppppp

scratch that, lookin over my cycle plan that will be to many cc's ill be using daily, dont have enough sites.

That is hardcore bro! Im sure someone will give you some feedback, we just have to be patient

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i dont think i would inject anything that unsterile into my body bro, least of all abombs!

how 'bout a reply from mike , cycleon, or tnt.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ive seen people crush up fina pellets between two spoons and mix it with test can you get more info on the abomb thing?

4plates is offline Banned
    just eat them.i dont under stand why you would want to inject more than you need to.
    your risking serious problems if you dont know what your doing,eat them and enjoy

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool I'm with BK, Vinny . . .

Originally posted by bigkev
    i dont think i would inject anything that unsterile into my body bro, least of all abombs!
    how 'bout a reply from mike , cycleon, or tnt.
    The first question I would ask, Vinny, is . . . Why?

Anadrol is one of the most powerful AS out there, and one of the most toxic on the liver. (As far as liver toxicity, that's why all U.S. authorities recommend using test in the injectable version rather than the oral pills. But injectable test is not manufactured simply by crushing testosterone tablets.) My question is whether you're looking for a successful AS regimen, or simply looking to get a rush.

As far as crushing a pill and injecting it, of course it's possible. But it would not be sterile. Remember, even a sterile solution (something already manufactured as an injectable) loses its sterility as soon as it hits the air. Moreover, you could be creating too much of a rush effect, similar to people who chew or crush Oxycontin tablets instead of swallowing them whole in order to get blasted.

You're right about one thing, Vinny - you can buy a pill crusher at any pharmacy. But pill crushers are used for people who can't take pills, such as some senior citizens or persons with swallowing difficulties, and they're used to crush pills and put them in juice or pudding for oral consumption. They're not intended for guys who want to get their jollies by shooting the pills. (Yeah, bro, I intend for that one to hit you up front - the fact that you used the icon in your second post indicates that you haven't really thought this through.)

For AS purposes, the idea is to maximize the benefits of a drug in terms of a cycle. That's why drugs like test enanthate or cyp are oil-based, not water-based. In other words, even if Anadrol were effective for BB purposes in injectable form, what would lead you to conclude that it would work effectively in water rather than oil?

My take: Much as you may be curious, and potentially creative, I would stay away from this one.

Point of trivia: The legal version of Anadrol 50's in the U.S. is manufactured by Unimed, which is also the manufacturer of Androgel - the newest topical gel version of testosterone. If Anadrol (oxymethalone) were intended to be available in injectable form, we're talking about a company that certainly would have thought of it.

In short, if you're looking for an injectable androgen, go with the tried and true - testosterone. IMO/FWIW, if you start injecting Anadrol, you're playing with fire.
    Last edited by TNT; 11-22-2001 at 09:19 AM.

Thanks TNT, awesome post as usual

Mike Guest
    Vinny - while great in theory this would NOT work.

TNT - GREAT post - good solid info.

His points are valid Vin about heptic toxicity but it wouldnt work for a much simpler reason. Anadrol is NOT water soluble. Oxymetholone is a crystalline solid that is practically insoluble in water yet soluble in ethanol, dioxane, and ether, and very soluble in chloroform.

NONE of those do you want to make injections out of - ether especially

Talking

THANX to every one who, replied, specially mike and tnt, maybe i should not even think of that, but where i came up with the idea is from an article i got of the net, saying:
    SITE INJECTIONS
    (warning: Before reading this, read this sites disclaimer)

I just wanted to say a little bit about site injections. Seems a lot of body builders are using
    this technique in hopes of bringing up weaker body parts, or to swell the show off muscles like the bi’s.
    Well, I’m here to tell you that site injecting in hopes for increased size in that muscle maybe pointless unless you are using ester free gear.
    The temporary swelling that occurs from drugs like sustanon are not going to result in permanent size.
    What you are actually doing is increasing the risk of getting an infection in a site like bi, tri, or
    calves. You don’t want an infection there, it may lead to a hole in your muscle after the infection is removed.
    So how can it work? It’s simple, once I explain the ester. The esterified steroids you inject are useless at binding to the receptor until the ester is removed. Once the ester is removed the steroid is now active (can bind). What does this have to do with site injections? EVERYTHING.
    The place where 98% of the esters will be removed is in the blood stream. 2% in the muscle cell. The enzymes which remove the esters are found in the blood stream.
    So when you inject a drug like deca , it has to be taken from the injection site, into the blood stream where the ester is removed making it active, USEFUL to the growth process. So, when the gear is active, it’s in the blood stream, now every muscle has as good chance in using (binding) the steroid. The steroid will bind with the androgen receptor, making a hormone-receptor complex, then enters the cell nucleus, where it binds to DNA, and activating specific genes. (you grow)How do we increase the muscle at the site injection, that lagging calf, or weak tri… it's verysimple.

Want the answer? It’s ester free gear.
    If the ester is already not present, then the steroid can bind directly with the androgen receptor of that muscle, giving that muscle the first crack at it.This will help to bring up those muscles that are having a harder time binding. Types of drugs to use. Winstrol injectable, Testosterone Suspension ,Anadrol50,Injectable Dbol ........ One myth is that if you use oral (ester free) steroids with DMSO over the muscle in question it will increase that muscles size, and that muscle will get first crack at the steroid. This is not going to happen. DMSO releases the drug into the blood stream, then the drug gets distributed from the blood stream, and every muscle has the same chance of using the steroid.
    Orals are ester free, dbol, anadrol , etc... You can crush the tablets in sterile water, sterilize the whole mixture, and administer.Please don’t do this unless someone very knowledgeable is with you to show you how to do it! This practice is dangerous, and can do more then cause infection. There can be serious sides when going with site injections with oral/liquids.

Be safe. remember to study an anatomy chart well before ever injecting into a not so common area.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by vinny
    maybe i should not even think of that, but where i came up with the idea is from an article i got of the net . . .
    <Article snipped>
    Interesting. Now I understand your query better, Vinny.

The part of the article that concerns me is, "Orals are ester free, dbol , anadrol , etc... You can crush the tablets in sterile water, sterilize the whole mixture, and administer."

Notwithstanding that the author goes on to caution the reader about this, the statement itself doesn't quite jive. In other words, if you crush the tablets in sterile water, you then have the drug in sterile water. But if you then sterilize the whole mixture (which can only be done by high heat), you would, by nature, neutralize the drug, rendering it ineffective anyway.

As you may know already, there is a lot of debate about whether site injections are effective anyway. Some people are big site proponents, others (including me) feel that site injections are about as effective as spot reducing - in other words, it's a myth.

One of the things you have to remember in terms of anything you read about AS on the 'net is that the great unwashed majority of crap you read is just that - crap. In other words, it's anecdotal - not supported by solid statiostical or clinical research. You run this risk reading anything on the 'net that has to do with health or medical issues in general (which is why, when reading about things medical, I generally stick with reputable NIH, hospital, or medical school web sites), but the percentage of unreliable information is much greater when it comes specifically to anabolics. (I would also caution everyone to take any web site, whether a general medical site or an anabolic site, with a heavy grain of salt if the site is affiliated with someone selling a product, especially if it purports to be holistic in nature.)

One of the reasons I post here more than anywhere else (in fact, I rarely post on other AS boards) is that you will get a greater variety of responses by people who actually know what the f*ck they're doing. That's not to say that there are not a few wackos around here, just that there are less of them than you will find on the more, shall we say, elite type of boards.

Ultimately, when you read an article that raises a questionable issue or technique (and I think that crushing pills to make them injectable is questionable, to say the least), the first thing you should check out is the mirror and ask yourself, "Why?" In other words, what do you want to accomplish through the wonderful world of AS? What are your goals (weight gain, weight loss, toning, bulking, etc.), and what purpose does each and every facet of a cycle serve?

The writer of the article you cited seems to have his head on halfway straight - he raises a lot of cautionary notes about site injections and about the notion of crushing pills to make them injectable. And I can almost understand his position - some guys are going to do AS when they shouldn't, some are going to do specific AS that they shouldn't, and lots of guys are going to do AS without having done their research (like reading the drug profiles and reading forum posts that have to do with both the drugs and with their goals. (It's like the guys who occasionally post, "Hey, I just got a vial of [fill in the blank]. What is it, and how should I use it?"

In other words, on the whole, we are a community of fun-loving BB types who do AS for one reason or another - hopefully a constructive reason rather than a destructive reason, reaping the benefits rather than the consequences.

So thanks for clarifying the rationale behind your original question, Vinny - I compliment you for asking about it before trying it, bro.

P.S. I realize this post was a little bit preachy, but what the hell . . . it's Thanksgving, and I'm about to load up on amitriptyline anyway. (In the turkey. And no, I'm not going to put the turkey in a food processor and inject it. Not that I want to give y'all any ideas . . .)

The Iron Game Guest
    nice posts

you can always buy premade injectable anadrol if you really wanted

Talking

TNT thank you for great info, and oh, yea what do u think of turkey and spot injectioning?
    hahahah.
    And Irongame that sounds good, but are u telling me i can get anadrol in form of liquid??????if so that's bomb.....

thanx to every one

The Iron Game Guest
    yep you can, usually comes from Eastern European countries

Peace

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Great post good debate A+

Thread Information