mx747 is offline Associate Member

D-bol dosage question

Gonna include D-bol in a 12 week test cycle @ 20-25mgs for week 1-4 . Ive heard conflicting opinions on if it should be run ed for 28 days or 5 days a week for four weeks. Can some one clarify this? Thanx.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    run it all seven days a week.

out of curiosity:

stats and cycle history?

SG2009 is offline Member
    stat please, 4wks sound reasonable but what pct are considering to take????
    Last edited by SG2009; 07-22-2010 at 06:07 PM.

35 5'10'' 180 lbs 10 bf
    cycle history:
    4 cycles total. 1 a year starting at age 28 have been clean for a little over 3 years. All cycles were standard test e 10 -12 weeks standared PCT clomid/ nolva.
    Goals:
    Im not a pro body builder nor am I really interested in getting huge. To be honest The reason I cycle is simply because I like to give my body a jump start at the end of summer. I train hard all year and usually puss out around mid july due to heat and my job being pretty phisically demanding. I also race alot around this time of year and I like the extra strength and energy.
    diet : could be cleaner. I pretty much eat every thing in from of me. My metabolizm is very high.
    Current cycle plan:
    10 weeks test e 400 mgs w
    500 mgs dbol total for 4 weeks (havn't done the math yet.)
    hcg through out cycle (around 400 iu split per week)
    standard pct protocal clom. nolva

The only reason Im including dbol this time is because I just happen to have some.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by mx747 View Post
    Gonna include D-bol in a 12 week test cycle @ 20-25mgs for week 1-4 . Ive heard conflicting opinions on if it should be run ed for 28 days or 5 days a week for four weeks. Can some one clarify this? Thanx.
    You need to take it daily,,,7 days per week for the 28 days.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    run it all seven days a week.

out of curiosity:

stats and cycle history?
    Whats your opinion about running hcg through out this cycle? Ive always done well with reg pct. I normally lose about 75% of my gains through out the course of a year , mostly towards the end due to my own failure to stay on track of my training and diet regimen. Which Im actually quite content of keeping a solid quarter of my gains, but after being out of the seen for a wile Im reading a lot of posts praising the results of incorperating hcg wile on cycle. What do you belive?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Whats your opinion about running hcg through out this cycle? Ive always done well with reg pct. I normally lose about 75% of my gains through out the course of a year , mostly towards the end due to my own failure to stay on track of my training and diet regimen. Which Im actually quite content of keeping a solid quarter of my gains, but after being out of the seen for a wile Im reading a lot of posts praising the results of incorperating hcg wile on cycle. What do you belive?
    Personally i wouldnt run hcg on cycle unless i needed it.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Have you had issues with testicular atrophy in previous cycles?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Stay on track with your diet/training.

I personally don't see the need for HCG on a simple test/oral cycle, but if you choose to run it, that's fine. It will only help, and it's pretty cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    Have you had issues with testicular atrophy in previous cycles?
    Ive noticed that they kinda tuck away wile on but drop back down during pct. I dont experience any loss of sexdrive.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Ive noticed that they kinda tuck away wile on but drop back down during pct. I dont experience any loss of sexdrive.
    Well, if thats the case, then as Siggy and D7M said, you will prob be fine. You can pick some up to have on hand in case you need it (which is always a good idea anyways).

Thanks for all the good info from every one. Much appreciated.

Thread Information