topshelf75 is offline Junior Member

Lower BF % and gain/maintain weight?

So my goal on this cycle (probably my 10th cycle) is to lower my BF% while gaining maybe 5-10lbs. I've already started my cardio (30 mins a day 3-4 days a week) and my diet is clean. Im taking in aobut 250g protein and 300g carbs a day...all clean low fat, no starches (whole oats, wheat pasta, potatoes, etc.) Right now I'm at 6',200lbs, something around 10% bf.

My cycle right now is 250mg of sust. every 5 days, 100mg masteron EOD, and I'll add winny at 50mg a day for the last 6 weeks.

Has anyone tried something similar to this and had good results with it???

Winny has a very good rep for cutting you up. You may want to try 40-50mg/day of Anavar toward the end of your cycle. With your weight gain goal being fairly minimal and a desire to cut fat it fits well. It will also help protect your joints, which the winny and masteron will be putting at risk.

booste is offline New Member
    Do yourself a favor and inject the sust EOD. Your levels will be much more stable and less sides. Plus you want to take advantage of the short ester (prop)

topshelf75 is offline Junior Member
    I dont want to do 750mg a week doing sustanon EOD. Maybe EOD at 125 (.5 ML) would be better than 250mg every 5?

desizon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topshelf75 View Post
    I dont want to do 750mg a week doing sustanon EOD. Maybe EOD at 125 (.5 ML) would be better than 250mg every 5?
    yesir. due to stable blood lvls.

Thread Information