Eq. 600mg Split monday Thursday

STATS:
    age 24
    height 5'11"
    weight 190 (started at 185)
    Bf% ~11
    CYC Experience: First cyc

I am in the middle of week 4

PROBLEM: the past week/week and a half my mind has been tearing my apart it feels like. I am young and naturally I live a stress free lifestyle. I never tend to worry I live by the dont stress life because its too short to waste time on stress and BS. I know its corny however,...

... Lately I seem to be over paranoid about stupid shit, and my mind seems to be playing games making me feel pretty low. My energy levels feel lower than normal as well. I feel I want to stay in bed most of the day and going to the gym somewhat is more of a hastle. (when i get there I do tear up the gym and my energy seems to get going) I know this is stuff that people tend to feel toward the end of a cyc.

will my levels begin to normalize at all or should I just quit.

I really do not wanna stop bc I love the gains, however if this mind-playing nonsense is going to get worse then im done.

I understand everyone is different, is there anyone who has experienced this mid cycle and has gotten over it? thanks guys

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronChefOne View Post
    Hey guys, am I on my first cyc.

TestE 500mg Split Monday thursday
    Eq. 600mg Split monday Thursday

STATS:
    age 24
    height 5'11"
    weight 190 (started at 185)
    Bf% ~11
    CYC Experience: First cyc

I am in the middle of week 4

PROBLEM: the past week/week and a half my mind has been tearing my apart it feels like. I am young and naturally I live a stress free lifestyle. I never tend to worry I live by the dont stress life because its too short to waste time on stress and BS. I know its corny however,...

... Lately I seem to be over paranoid about stupid shit, and my mind seems to be playing games making me feel pretty low. My energy levels feel lower than normal as well. I feel I want to stay in bed most of the day and going to the gym somewhat is more of a hastle. (when i get there I do tear up the gym and my energy seems to get going) I know this is stuff that people tend to feel toward the end of a cyc.

will my levels begin to normalize at all or should I just quit.

I really do not wanna stop bc I love the gains, however if this mind-playing nonsense is going to get worse then im done.

I understand everyone is different, is there anyone who has experienced this mid cycle and has gotten over it? thanks guys
    Dude i have gone throught the same shit on a test e and dbol cycle and about half way through i felt like shit getting out of bed was a hassel,.. now that being said i know that i have a histroy of depression in my family so i opted to cut mine short 12week cycle to six weeks and i bounced back after a couple of weeks but every one is diffirent i would say if you have a history in your family or have ever had depression problems be careful ... if you feel like you need to stop then just stop.. just some friendly advice

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I had something similar when I did an oral... adrol. but OP is not taking an oral. I'd just keep plugging ahead, plow through it and wait til you come out the other side before making any decisions.

IronChefOne is offline New Member
    thanks for the helping support guys, it sucks feeling like a little girl (and I too have issues just wanting to get out of bed now) but I really wanna plow through it like times roman said....it would be nice to see some benefits esp. since im seeing some down sides

bump (looking for a few other opinions) it has really helped knowing other people experience this too

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If its just feeling lethargic or lazy i dont think its a problem. If you are noticing more serous things like depression, i would probably stop

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    I got very lethargic on both of my cycles, went right back to normal post cycle.

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    i could be wrong but i read somehwere that EQ can cause some anxiety issues and anxiety can make you worry bout little stuff just like what you were talking about

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    You know, this is common in a number of people.
    It's hit or miss on something like this, as "you don't know till you get there."

I know quite a few people who feel sluggish when on, then return to normal after.

This being your first cycle, it may be a good idea to run Test E by itself. You may give that a shot and see how it suits you. It may just take a week or so to smooth out. I feel this is a very plausible solution.

As it stands, if you are currently experiencing more than you wish to broadcast to us, then I would start pct. My personal scale weighs differently from other peoples' in regard to what I am willing to risk to obtain a goal. Otherwise, run only Test E from here on out at the 500mg you currently run.

It goes to show how the mind is a powerful tool for problem solving, and can give some annoyances. Just remember you are not your thoughts. You are much more than that

Take care bro.

AthleticEngineering is offline Junior Member
    Try to get more sleep if at all possible and see if that helps.

Hey guys, quick follow up....
    It's been a few weeks since this post and everything has smoothed out. sH!t really seems to have smoothed out! thanks for the replys.

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Glad to hear that dude.

Thread Information