Thread: Am i ....

CheeChee is offline New Member

Smile Am i ....

hi guys. Ya im new. iv been creeping the site the past few days to get as much information in my head as possible. So much info on this site its great. I am 24. 6 foot. 185LB's. 8%BF. good diet. Iv been training the past year and a half. Until i broke my wrist. But my question comes from the last page i was reading (Bodybuilding Drugs (do you need them?)) Reading through this fourm made me wonder am i a good canidate for steriods . I am wanting to do them but dont want to if im just gonna waste my time. I know ill see gains but they guy on that thread made it sound like "dont bother if your not jacked already" Ive already did M1T's and seen good of gains. POST AWAY

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would recommend you keep reading. You sound really green. If you want to see what gear can do there is another forum that has user before and after pics.

CheeChee is offline New Member
    k sounds good

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    At 6' and 185lbs, you have more than enough room to pack on some meat naturally. You stated you had a good diet. How long have you been on this? Layout what you eat ED and we'll review it. Preferably in the nutrition section.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im assuming your wrist broke recently due to you saying that you were working out for a year and a half until that happened.

Assuming that i feel you are not ready. The best thing to do with an injury that has held you back is to get back in the swing of things and build quality muscle and strengthen what you have lost due to the injury.

Jumping straight into AAS can lead to too much stress on the injured body part and could cause it to be reinjured. Right now just get your diet straight and train hard to get bigger. Your stats and situation show you arent ready

Thread Information