Thread: Cut Fat

MKD
    MKD is offline Associate Member

Arrow Cut Fat

Friend of mine have fat what is best gear to cut his fat ?

Thanks

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    diet and cardio before anything else man

MKD
    Quote Originally Posted by spoken_truth View Post
    diet and cardio before anything else man
    his got 4 week to cut it, also his is european champion in judo and have copmpatition he want to loose it asap.

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    i'll let the vets answer that then, i doubt many compounds would be recommended over good old fashion cardio and diet, but im not a vet either

arshigtx is offline Junior Member
    How much fat does he want to cut? Look into T3

sprinter911 is offline Associate Member
    The best gear you can buy for cutting fat is a new pair of running shoes. Money well spent. Maybe buy your friend a pair. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    If you can find them, try to get some magic beans. I hear if you are willing to trade a cow you can get some....

There is no quick fix. Diet and cardio
    Last edited by G4R; 07-27-2010 at 12:42 PM.

tdh_jsn is offline New Member
    What is his stats? How much fat needs to be lost? 4 weeks is almost impossible no matter what compounds. I agreee with diet and cardio but like arshigtx said T3 might speed it up.

Realistically you might be able to lose 8-10lbs of fat in 4 weeks. That's about it. It doesn't matter what you take. 4 weeks isn't enough time for a cull cycle of anything anyway. Every pound of body fat is the equivalent of 3,500 calories. It's simple math. To lose two pounds a week you have to take in 7,500 calories less than you burn. You will be tempted to simply go on a crash diet, but this will not work. When starving your body will burn your muscles up first. You actually lose 60% muscle mass to 40% fat while doing this. The way to lose pure body fat is to dial in your diet to what is close to maintenance, and then shoot to burn 600-1,000 calories a day six days a week through exercise. You'll want to actively try to build muscle while doing this too, as muscle mass will increase your basal metabolism. The diet has to be really dialed in, you have to stick to it religiously, and you have to push hard while exercising. Doing that it is possible to lose 2 lbs a week of pure fat, and maybe a bit more in the first week as your water balance adjusts, etc. As I said though 8-10lbs. is about all you can realistically expect. Any more than that and you're burning up muscle.

Truthfully you need probably a month just to get the diet dialed in through some trial and error. This is why BBs usually start cutting 12 weeks before a contest. And they are typically only trying to cut 10-15lbs. of fat.

Anavar has a rep for helping to decrease body fat, but you need a 6 week cycle minimum, and 8 is preferred. Also you need 4 weeks of PCT afterward. Winny may also work, but if he's doing judo I'd stay away from that because of the possibility of hurting your joints while on it. Clen is another one guys use to cut fat, but in this instance I think it may only hurt your friend. Some guys report that Clen actually makes cardio more difficult and that they lose their "wind" on it. With only 4 weeks you can't expect to get any drug to work wonders for you. Truthfully the effort put into trying is better spent on diet and exercise.

MKD
    Thanks all

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tell him to learn how to PLAN ahead, diet and cardio. If there was a magic formula we all would be using it; OK not all because some of us know how to plan in advance and think ahead more than just a few weeks.

tembe is offline Member
    lol magic beans

classic

id pay good money for them!

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    diet cardio and maybe some thermogenics like clen or t3.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    a judo "Champion" that doesn't know how to cut weight? Tell him to go to the local highschool and talk to one of the freshmen wrestlers

gnc1304 is offline New Member

Post Advice would be great

I am 5'9" 220 pretty athletic couldnt work out as much back in the states because of the long hours i work but have been working out now for about 3 years and only taken protein and fat burners here and there. I am trying to get really shredded. I am currently deployed and Im doing 1 hour of cardio and lifting but my diet is hard to maintain because you get what you get type deal here in Afghanistan but I try to eat the chicken and the veggies for the most part etc. I am looking into taking Clen /T3/Arimedex/Nolvadex stack to get down to like a 180 solid, I am dedicated guys I use to be 285. I have been doing massive research and just want to hear opinions and advice + I can take all criticism very well so please lay it all out. Thank you for help.

The One is offline Associate Member
    there is no easy way out tell him to get in a lot of cardio because if he runs a cycle with extreme body fat he will have himself some really nice a cups

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MKD View Post
    Friend of mine have fat what is best gear to cut his fat ?

Thanks
    His 1st steps are DIET and CARDIO.
    AAS shouldnt even be considered yet
    until you have all the peices in place.

Baseball_Player85 is offline Junior Member
    I've heard of a drug called clenbuteral that is used for people diagsnosed with athsma. Clenbuteral I heard speeds up your heart rate and increases your metabolism which in return burns more calories during the day.

Is that true? Is it safe? Is that something you could use while doing 1 hour cardio a day to speed up the process of cutting BF?

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    Can you grind up the magic beans and shoot them ?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Tell your friend to stop sandbagging and compete in his own class.

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_Player85 View Post
    I've heard of a drug called clenbuteral that is used for people diagsnosed with athsma. Clenbuteral I heard speeds up your heart rate and increases your metabolism which in return burns more calories during the day.

Is that true? Is it safe? Is that something you could use while doing 1 hour cardio a day to speed up the process of cutting BF?
    Clenbuterol is everything you said it was. But it is very likely not good for your body at all.

bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Tell your friend to stop sandbagging and compete in his own class.
    X2... I hate it when people that should be fighting a certain weight class drop 20 pounds cause guys or smaller in that class, easier to fight, or whatever reasons..Step up and fight your damn weight class..

Baseball_Player85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LouHulk View Post
    Clenbuterol is everything you said it was. But it is very likely not good for your body at all.

Soooo... I take it that it's not safe! lol.

Yeah I kinda figured as much.

Thread Information