zyzz is offline Junior Member

Help With Test Prop. cycle.

Okay so my source sent me test prop instead of test-c and I'm kinda glad because from what I here it will be better if I am trying to stay way from the bloat and also will kick in faster. So what would be a good dose per week of prop??? I know that 500mg is the basic for Test e and c and I also know that test prop has to be injected ed or eod. So can someone help me put together a 12 week test prop cycle??

Stats:
    6'1
    13% bf
    4 year lifting

Goal:
    To put on muscle and also lose body fat.

First cycle but I'm not worried about injections because I have been on B-complex shots.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    1-10 Prop 50mg ED
    PCT when ester has dropped. (3.5 days)
    Keep an AI on hand
    Monitor BP

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    1-10 Prop 50mg ED
    PCT when ester has dropped. (3.5 days)
    Keep an AI on hand
    Monitor BP
    Do you think I could run it for 12 weeks? Also is 50 mg ed the same as 100eod??

It's the same in terms of getting your desired amount PW. Shooting ED provides a consistent reading in your BP levels, which in turn leads to less side effects. 10 weeks will suffice. Gains may plateau thereafter at a stable dosage.

Also I saw in a thread earlier a graph that showed with prop that ed is better than eod. So I am going to do ED injections. Also I have 100mg amps so what is the best way to store the other 50mgs after I do a 50mg shot???

Cool dry place. Same with tablets of any kind.

Cool dry place. Same with tablets of any kind.
    What about once I pop the top on the amps??

Oh you mentioned Amps. I overlooked it and thought I saw vials. 100mg EOD will work bro. I've seen the charts as well, the elevations aren't as dramatic as one would think. Long esters are a different story though. Go ahead and stick with 100mg EOD.

Oh you mentioned Amps. I overlooked it and thought I saw vials. 100mg EOD will work bro. I've seen the charts as well, the elevations aren't as dramatic as one would think. Long esters are a different story though. Go ahead and stick with 100mg EOD.
    Yeah I thought I was missing out on some sort of way to split amps.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to split the amps then you can pre-load a syringe 1-day in advance without a problem. So pop open the amp, draw your 50mg out, then draw another 50mg out with a new syringe. Use one of them, and the other, place it in a ziplock bag for tomorrow, ensuring the pin and cap are securely fitted and left on. Remember to change the pin before you shoot. The true active life for prop, believe it or not is 24-36 hours approximately, so i would go ED injections.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    If you want to split the amps then you can pre-load a syringe 1-day in advance without a problem. So pop open the amp, draw your 50mg out, then draw another 50mg out with a new syringe. Use one of them, and the other, place it in a ziplock bag for tomorrow, ensuring the pin and cap are securely fitted and left on. Remember to change the pin before you shoot. The true active life for prop, believe it or not is 24-36 hours approximately, so i would go ED injections.
    Yeah that is what I was thinking about doing.

Now i got a question for you. What do you expect to gain from 350mg of Testosterone a week? In my honest opinion that's a cruising dosage. At your age, your basically basically just replacing your natural testosterone levels with exogenous testosterone. I would go no less than 400mg/week unless i was running a stack. Even on it's own i don;t drop below 500mg/week whilst bulking or cutting. Whats your diet like? Total grams of protein/carbs/fat and calories?

Out of the plenty cycles I've ran, one of them consisted of 350mg of Test PW. Enanthate standalone. Made great gains, in fact similar to what post people recommend starters at 400-500mg PW.

Now with my personal opinion on the subject, anything between 150-250mg of Test PW would fall in HRT category. I won't argue the fact that individuals respond different with various dosages, but I felt I needed to share my experience with lower dosages, since I'm a huge advocate of starting with the lowest amount you can to achieve your goals. If all else fails, and gains aren't what you expected, increase your dosage.

Now i got a question for you. What do you expect to gain from 350mg of Testosterone a week? In my honest opinion that's a cruising dosage. At your age, your basically basically just replacing your natural testosterone levels with exogenous testosterone. I would go no less than 400mg/week unless i was running a stack. Even on it's own i don;t drop below 500mg/week whilst bulking or cutting. Whats your diet like? Total grams of protein/carbs/fat and calories?
    Well since it is my first cycle I was told test only. So what if I bumped the dose to 100mg ed????

300-350G protein a day/150G Carbs/50G fat and 2,800-3,200 calories

Quote Originally Posted by KickboxerChamp View Post
    Well since it is my first cycle I was told test only. So what if I bumped the dose to 100mg ed????

300-350G protein a day/150G Carbs/50G fat and 2,800-3,200 calories
    That's 700mg PW of a Test that's very potent. Not suitable for a beginner.

Okay so I was thinking since 50ed is kinda low and 100ed is kinda high why not run 75ed and that comes out to 525mg a week.

I understand HP, I guess it's different for me weighing it at almost 120kg. For my anything under 350mg/week is cruising/HRT. But for a 24yr old, his body would be pumping out somewhere near that much test a week regardless. Again its all personal opinions.

Test only is good to get the feel of things and how your body reacts. My personal opinion is to bump it to 400mg/week. But its entirely your choice. Your diet is good for a lean bulker, but don't expect huge gain, but you will see a leaner, trimmer self at the end.

Okay so I was thinking since 50ed is kinda low and 100ed is kinda high why not run 75ed and that comes out to 525mg a week.
    I think that would be a much smarter choice and would give you the go ahead for that cycle.

350mg PW of Prop is not low by any means. Considering your diet is up to par and your training your ass off getting adequate sleep each night, you will grow. 525mg is fine too. People tend to have different opinions. But if you can get away with lower dosages and make gains, do so.

People get this idea that 500mg is the golden standard to start at. Which isn't true at all. Many of us (assuming training and diet are solid) can make dramatic gains with an amount below 500mg.

See how you react on 350mg PW. It's a short ester so you'll notice effects quick. If you aren't expecting what you thought you would, then increase your dosage. It's that simple.

I understand HP, I guess it's different for me weighing it at almost 120kg. For my anything under 350mg/week is cruising/HRT. But for a 24yr old, his body would be pumping out somewhere near that much test a week regardless. Again its all personal opinions.
    Understandable. Since your slightly bigger and assuming you have more experience under your belt in regards to AAS. 350mg of Test would more or likely do nothing. Since Test has never been introduced to his body before, be may react very well. Which was why I recommend him at a lower dose, to see how things pan out. Either way, we both are leading him in the right direction. That's all that counts in the end.

350mg PW of Prop is not low by any means. Considering your diet is up to par and your training your ass off getting adequate sleep each night, you will grow. 525mg is fine too. People tend to have different opinions. But if you can get away with lower dosages and make gains, do so.

People get this idea that 500mg is the golden standard to start at. Which isn't true at all. Many of us (assuming training and diet are solid) can make dramatic gains with an amount below 500mg.

See how you react on 350mg PW. It's a short ester so you'll notice effects quick. If you aren't expecting what you thought you would, then increase your dosage. It's that simple.
    Agreed 150%.

I ran my first cycle at 400mg, didn't notice anything, so i upped to 500, then i started getting gains. It was prop too, so less ester weight = more testosterone per mg.

But remember, 500mg for me is completely different for 500mg to you. Dosages do not have the same effect for all weight classes. I'm at ~260lbs, so 500mg for me is much less affective then for a 200 pounder.

But i do agree on your statements, i would start low and up it if you do not get the results you desire. But there is no need to go above 500mg/week for a first run.

"But if you can get away with lower dosages and make gains, do so."

I just want to reemphasize this point and to put across to everyone how important it really is! If your body's receptors become inclined to say 700mg/week of test, then it will not have the same effect if you try to drop the doses. Yes receptor sites become saturated, but by starting low, you get a gradual increase in receptor sites (both androgenic and anabolic ) and get the same results with a lower dosage then a higher one. So i recommend everyone start low and find your starting point.

"But if you can get away with lower dosages and make gains, do so."

I just want to reemphasize this point and to put across to everyone how important it really is! If your body's receptors become inclined to say 700mg/week of test, then it will not have the same effect if you try to drop the doses. Yes receptor sites become saturated, but by starting low, you get a gradual increase in receptor sites (both androgenic and anabolic) and get the same results with a lower dosage then a higher one. So i recommend everyone start low and find your starting point.
    Exactly. It's sad to see individuals start off with 500mg of Test, 2nd cycle 750mg 3rd cycle 1gram, ect ect. Then somehow someone comes across a source that's only carrying enough for a 10 week cycle of 500mg of Sust. They run it, and realize it isn't doing jack shit. Hence my statement above: "But if you can get away with lower dosages and make gains, do so."

Great discussion.

Yup. Exactly. .

I think kickboxer got more info then he expected.

And hopefully others that may have viewed the thread. Woot.

Yeah I'm confused as hell. But I think i'm going to do the 75mg a day because I think my test is pretty high and I am pretty big also I found this thread and this guy had great results off of 75mg ed on his first cycle. I know that everyone reacts different I just think 525mg would be a good dose for me because 400mg would be to hard to split up ed.

He had really good results off of 75mg ed.
    Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES

Good luck on your cycle. Keep us updated if you wish.

Good luck on your cycle. Keep us updated if you wish.
    Thanks for all the help man.

So what do you guys think about this cycle:

Test Prop: 75mg ED for 11 weeks (11 because that would finish off the gear)
    Arimidex : .25 EOD in case of bad estro problems.

PCT- Start 3 days after last injection.
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20

Looks fine.

sprint29 is offline Junior Member
    So what do you guys think about this cycle:

Test Prop: 75mg ED for 11 weeks (11 because that would finish off the gear)
    Arimidex : .25 EOD in case of bad estro problems.

PCT- Start 3 days after last injection.
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20
    Dude i hope all goes will for you..But i must say that prop is some painfull shit...I'm in my 5th week and i'm chaging over to test e...i'm old (55) and that shit is crazy lol...I was doing 100mgs eod and i'm liking what i see,i just dont think the gains are that much better than other less painfull tests...Thats just my 2cents

sixey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sprint29 View Post
    Dude i hope all goes will for you..But i must say that prop is some painfull shit...I'm in my 5th week and i'm chaging over to test e...i'm old (55) and that shit is crazy lol...I was doing 100mgs eod and i'm liking what i see,i just dont think the gains are that much better than other less painfull tests...Thats just my 2cents
    that really depends on the gear itself and the concentration. plenty of people do prop painless because the gear is good quality and generally not dosed more than 100mg/ml.

Thread Information